[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want that chocolate cake downstairs. an entire cake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1495888252321.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495888252321.gif
2MB, 320x200px
I really want that chocolate cake downstairs. an entire cake that nobody else wants just there on the fucking table.

tell me why I shouldn't do it right now. girls don't care about gains anyway
>>
>>42585238
>tell me why I shouldn't do it right now.
fuck off go eat that delicious shit who cares its just one time
>>
>>42585238
why should i tell you not to do something you're obviously going to do.

prove me wrong you fat fuck.
>>
>>42585238
Zyzz is in heaven right now, watching you, believing you can make it

Don't prove him wrong or you will go to hell
>>
>>42585238
You want the cake eat it, just keep your calories for the day in line with your goals.
>>
>>42585238
Mate girls dont care about gains but they care about willpower. Having gains and a low bf% is a sign that you can do things you set your mind to. Being a fat fuck with chocolate smeared around his mouth just gets you laughed at.
Do what I did when I lived with my mom; throw the cake away and just act like you ate it all. Somehow the idea that her son ate an entire chocolate cake by himself in one sitting is more believable, and acceptable, than him throwing it away because his family are already morbidly obese and he's trying hard to rid himself of a sugar addiction
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.