[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bring GF to the gym, all she does is fucking flirt with other guys...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1413333889977.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1413333889977.png
58KB, 645x773px
Bring GF to the gym, all she does is fucking flirt with other guys...
>>
>>42584562
dontworryheknows incoming
>>
>>42584562
Looks like you're the new gym cuck
>>
just fuck her right in front of the other men to display your dominance
>>
>>42584562
Send her to the gym with me bro, I'll make her sweat ;)
>>
define flirting with the other guys, maybe she's just being friendly you sperg
>>
>>42584562
If she started flirting with other guys in the gym she probably is in other places too :/
>>
>Bring gymbf
>We both flirt
It's all about dominance bro
>>
>>42584562
bait but if this actually happened to you and you didnt bitch her out/break up with her you are a cuck
>>
>>42584562
>tfw no overweight girl to flirt with me while her bf does sets
>>
>>42584562
man, why are you crying? the bitch just clued you in to how she's a disloyal whore. she did you a favor so kick her lazy ass to the curb and find a fit girl who lifts in a home gym
>>
>>42584562
hahahahaha
>>
>>42584562
You mean ex girlfriend
>>
>>42584710
>>42584993
>>42585781
>>42586944
>>
>>42584562
She's not a GF, she's a unloyal whore. Think about what you actually want from a girl long term. She's isn't going to be that QT pie wifey who happily wake you up in the morning with a loving kiss and a spoon full of your favourite breakfast in hand.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.