[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me help my little brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: children-in-old-photos-8__605.jpg (88KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
children-in-old-photos-8__605.jpg
88KB, 605x806px
I want to help my little brother (10yo) with his rather severe social problems: he is fat and lazy, spends most of his time playing stupid videogames and is afraid to go to school. I can't spend much with him, but I want to at least motivate him to start working out. How do I go about it, if he is rather asocial?
He says he hates everyone and isn't honest even with his mother and me. He also once stole quite a large sum of cash from the family and gave it out to his classmates and spent some of it on vanity items in videogames. I suppose you already guessed that he doesn't have friends and doesn't go out to play outdoors. We live in a rather small town, there is no good enough psychologists, so I took it upon myself to help him, and ask in turn for your help in my endeavour.
>>
he has more problems that being /fit/, why would you even go there for a 10yo? as long as he isnt morbidly obese, or starting to be, there as to be something else you can try.
this is more >>>/adv/ material than /fit/ related.
imho i would go the tough love routine, he will hate you but f you are ready to sacrifice that for his well being go for it. forbid him from doing the stuff hurting him, and when he slips up punish him, dont play psychological wars, just slap him or something (for god sake dont beat up the kid). it will suck, for both, neither of you will regret it later in life
>>
oh and forgot to include one major thing: keep him busy! he has to be doing something instead of the crap he is doing now. something productive where afterwards he can look at it and be somewhat proud of it helps. good luck
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.