[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RICH PIANA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: wealthy piano man.png (524KB, 541x599px) Image search: [Google]
wealthy piano man.png
524KB, 541x599px
I just found out Rich Piana is in a fucking coma and no one is talking about this. What happened? When did it happen? Why doesn't /fit/ care?!

Also, what's the best fitness advice Piana has ever given you?
>>
>>42581731

it was literally 99% of threads when it happened.
Get back under your rock you fart cunt
>>
>>42581731
>Appetite? Who the hell cares about appetite? You HAVE to eat. You HAVE to.
>>
Use tattoos to mask your insecurities
>>
his camp has been extremely secretive, only his gf has updated with vague 'he s alive pray for him' nothing illuminating about his actual state or what caused his collapse. we've just been weighting brahhhh
>>
>>42581731
we believe jason killed him for not collaborating. the conspiracy is gaining steam.
>>
>>42581731
overdose on protein powder
>>
>>42581731
Jesus he might be big but he's not very pleasing to look at, his arms look photoshopped and his nose squasehd
>>
>>42582168
Michael Schumacher 2.0
>>
Think it has to do with something fitness related?
>>
he left humanity behind
>>
literally all /fit/ talked about for a week after it happened.

old news boyo
>>
>>42581731
Wait, what? What have I missed?
>>
>>42582335
pls no
>>
>>42582324
protein powder fish oil speedball
>>
>>42581731
Nice bait thread fag.
>>
>>42582390
Piano is in a coma after trying to hang himself.
>>
>>42582834
He couldn't resist doing neck curls and the rope snapped
>>
>>42582934

tfw Rich Piana fell for the neck theory meme.
>>
>>42582934
Gotta snap the neck disconnect the muscles from the brain for MAXIMUM CONFUSION right babe?
>>
>tfw you accidentally inject synthol into your vein
>>
File: supermale.png (211KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
supermale.png
211KB, 768x384px
>>42581731
Punished Rich is currently losing what real muscle he had left. His body will continue to consume itself until he wakes but by then his gains will be oil.
>>
>>42583744
he's going to look so funny
just lumps of synthol
>>
>>42581731
wtf why didn't I hear about this
>>
>>42583749
u know due to his massive body image issues and insecurity we will never get to see what he looks like again if that is the case. i doubt he makes images of himself public anymore, until he can regain his current form at least.
>>
>>42582344
underrated
>>
>>42581731
just imagine the gains he is losing...

how many workouts did he miss already?
>>
>>42581731
All day you lay :'(
>>
whatever happened to Rich, I'm sure its not the chinese bathtub chemicals fault
>>
first of all /fit/ has talked about his accident a lot you mongoloid and second of all is generally focusing on form and the mind muscle connection doing many reps on the lighter isolation excercies, also that natties NEED to lift HEAVY
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.