[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Bad at planning my nutrition.
I want what we all want: fit, cheap, simple
Is Scooby's Meal Planner worth using?
>>
File: eggs.jpg (76KB, 1892x394px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
76KB, 1892x394px
Since this is a "diet" thread, I'll bump it and also ask my question:

I've been reading this thread in the archive, but it died before I could respond >>42550403
I've been avoiding eggs, did I get meme'd on? Are eggs actually cheap gains?
>>
No idea what that is but if it's free and it's from Scooby it's probably fine

>Bad at planning my nutrition.
>I want what we all want: fit, cheap, simple

The only page you need on the internet is http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php
Buy and eat 33.333% of the foods on that list every month and change around every now and then and you'll meet 95% of any nutritional requirements

>>42579452
Eggs and milk are pretty much the two best sources of protein we know of for muscle building and two of the cheapest sources of nutrition we have as humans.
Stop reading blogs.
>>
>>42579452
>>42579553
eggs are GOAT. Great omega profile and helps aid the omega 3:6 ratio for reducing inflammation. Pretty much a must have if you eat nuts (high omega 6)
Milk is handy too if it doesn't mess with your gut. All humans eventually get lactose intolerant if they dont consume milk for a while. Lactase (emzyme that breaks down lactose) slows in production after toddler hood.
on that note, if you can find sheeps milk, go with that because it has a much higher amount of protein
>>
>>42578915
Scooby meal planner is great for figuring out the macros, but I feel like some of the recipes are not practical for me (for whatever reason, biggest being that living in Europe I can't find half of the ingredients).
In my opinion, the best way to tackle down nutrition is to set up some goals, and then find meals/recipes that works regarding the macros, the taste and the quantity/volume you need to eat.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.