/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intermittent fasting and shitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: amerishart.png (243KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
amerishart.png
243KB, 1500x1500px
Hey so I've been doing intermittent fasting for a while and I love it, however I have trouble taking a dump in the morning if I haven't eaten anything, any advice? Should I drink black coffee? Use laxatives?
>>
>>42577491
if you havent eaten anything when fasting abviously your intestine is empty. youll shit when it gets full
>>
>>42577491
It's ok to shit 0-3 days
>>
Squat shit. It's good for your colon and you can squeeze one out in half a minute
>>
>>42577902
But that's what separates Westerners from the wild shitters of China and India

One moment you're squat shitting and the next you're doing it in the streets
>>
why do you need to shit in the morning?
>>
It's normal, the body needs to process all the stuff before expulsion. And trust me, there's a lot of stuff that shouldn't be there, ask anyone who has had an enema done once.

I do drink black coffee and it can help to some degree but the #1 thing to take a dump is to walk or run for a while, with all the movements all the stuff gets down and ready for expulsion. Idk how is your daily schedule and how you'll fit fifteen minutes of walking or running in the morning, so you'll have to work that out yourself.

>>42577910
>he has never shat in the woods
You don't know what you're missing brahmalam.
>>
>>42577491
Take 2 psyllium husk powder capsules at the end of your eating window. Guarantee a nice smooth shit with your morning coffee
>>
>>42580042
>>42577491

also curious
>>
>>42577491
Please help omg
>Finally take a shit after 4 days
>Fucking big turd like a fucking sweet potato
>Slight anal bleeding
>Barely sleep that night
What do guys? I've started can of beans a day for the fiber
>>
>>42580677
Shit mane eat some fiber one for breakfest with the jew bean drink
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.