[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do YOU do when you lose motivation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wllpaper.jpg (64KB, 530x380px) Image search: [Google]
wllpaper.jpg
64KB, 530x380px
what do YOU do when you lose motivation?
>>
>>42577369
Look at myself in the mirror.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU-xCMjg1h8
This
>>
Jerk off and remember that I'm not some fucking machine that I can force to feel one way.
>>
>>42577369
What's it feel like to lose motivation, anon? My gym schedule and way of eating are completely routine at this point. Motivation doesn't really seem to enter in to it. Actually it takes a lot of motivation for me to skip the gym for a day if there's some kind of work or social related thing I should do.
>>
"Motivation"

Motivation is for plebs.

Discipline is for the enlightened.
>>
>>42577420
it feels like a gradual or sudden lethargy and apathy
>>
>>42577486
This.
Motivation is fleeting.
>>
>>42577499

So instead of working towards your goals you would just rather throw in the hat and give up?

D I S C I P L I N E
>>
>losing motivation
>go to gym like 2 times a week
>gf of 8 months dumps me for a job in a different state
>have motivation to go to the gym again

That's all it takes apprently.
>>
>outdated reddit duck
get with the times, grandpa. advice animal memes are old news.
>>
>>42577486
This

Motivation is temporary and if you are incapable of adapting your life to work out then you'll be like all the dieting moms from the office who fall off the bandwagon just as often as they start diets
>>
>>42577486
>>42577511
>>42577513
>>42577550

You can't have discipline without the motivation to discipline yourself, JP automatons. OP didn't ask what the secret to success is, he asked what to do when you lose motivation, which even the most discipline minds encounter.

OP if you lose motivation you have probably forgotten about your goals. Remember your goals and you'll get back your motivation
>>
>>42577696
>You can't have discipline without the motivation to discipline yourself

You can't have the motivation to discipline yourself without the discipline to motivate yourself to discipline yourself.

Basically, stop being a fucking pussy who makes these bullshit excuses and discipline yourself.
>>
>>42577391
bate uma punheta pro bolsonaro tb?
>>
>>42577707

It's true that without discipline you would not be able to motivate yourself but without the motivation to discipline yourself you would not have the discipline needed in order to cultivate the discipline that grows from the motivation you are cultivating that derives from the planted discipline that was a direct result of the motivation in the first place dubs confirms
>>
>>42577751
I mean Christ almighty just lift and get on with it. What a pointless waste of words
>>
>>42577369
Develop discipline or a huge hatred for the people who want to see you fail and use that fuel to help you reach your goals so one day when they see all you have achieved and how little they have developed as humans you can look in their eyes and watch their spirit die when they see how far you have surpassed them. It works for me.
>>
>>42577405
well that's too fucking bad
>>
I reminder myself that I literally don't find satisfaction in other thing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.