[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl in love with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 00.jpg (54KB, 736x974px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
54KB, 736x974px
A girl in the gym is deeply in love with me.

What would you do in this situation? I'm 19 and i don't know a lot about this shit and i only have 4 girlfriends in the past.

Pic Related, she kinda look like that (not kidding, she is beautiful isn't me) but with darker skin and with a body 10x times better (I'm gonna post a body)
>>
pump and dump
>>
>girl loves you
>better ask /fit/ for advice

oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
File: 0mc3by-l.jpg (80KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
0mc3by-l.jpg
80KB, 600x801px
>>42577344
This isn't her body, but she had this body with a better ass, bigger tits and bigger hips
>>
>>42577353
Not into that

>>42577360
.....Yes you are right, but the only one who can give me advice it's my brother and i want another view
>>
>>42577373
So shes fat youre saying?
>>42577344
Youre full of shit pajeet. No way she looks better than taylor hill and is thiccer than that other pic.
>>
>>42577400
>fat
She isn't fat, she is totally the opposite, she have a perfect ass and tits

>not thiccer than that other pic
she is

>No way she looks better than taylor hill
You are right here, but she is kinda close, pic related from her twitter
>>
>>42577430
well she aint bad looking but slow your claims down. Either way if she loves you then nothing else matters just go for it. End of thread.
>>
>>42577453
Rate her pls
>>
>>42577430
You made a mistake. Don't post pictures that could lead someone back to you, some jackass is no doubt going to send her this thread now.

What do you look like? Height/aesthetics/race?
>>
>>42577467
Deleted

>What do you look like? Height/aesthetics/race?
Tall, White and Goodlooking
>>
>>42577490
Well, she's obviously not full-white. If you want your descendants to look like you in the future, I'd advise against marrying her or some shit. If not, have fun.
>>
>>42577505
>Not white
That's TAN
>>
>>42577518
From the now deleted picture she looks mixed-latina, not tan. There is a difference.
>>
>>42577531
I'm curious tell me the difference
>>
just b urself
>>
File: Untitled.png (652KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
652KB, 1920x1200px
>>42577490
>>42577518
>>42577541
shes clearly not white you moron
>>
>>42577561
Ok she isn't white
>>
>>42577559
Azmoishe Saverkelstein
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.