[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way to actually make it with bodyweight exercises?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489304488160.gif (823KB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
1489304488160.gif
823KB, 200x254px
is there any way to actually make it with bodyweight exercises?
>>
>>42576910
join a gym faggot
>>
>>42576910
Definitely. Do pistol squats, planks, chinups/pullups, variations of pushups and you can "make it".
>>
>>42576910
You probably won't get a body like that ever if you focus solely on bw.

If you want to learn cool new skills, and master moving your body, train bw. If you want mass, you will need to add weight past a certain point.
>>
>>42576910
is that guy natty, I want to look like that
>>
You can get abs and enough muscle mass that girls will like you with your shirt off
>>
>>42576910
you'll never be big by fit standards,but you can pack on some muscle
>>
>>42576994
Delts say no way.
>>
You can get the standard 1/2/3/4 results by bodyweight workouts, sure. If we're talking about getting past that though, it's different. It would be like limiting yourself to a set weight limit. I think everyone should include the more difficult bodyweight exercises like muscle-ups, handstand push-ups, and human flag to test your endurance and general strength, but to limit yourself with JUST bodyweight exercises seems like placing limits on yourself.
>>
>>42576910
you'd only not make it in the eyes of /fit/ or roid gymbro, but to 99.99 percent of the public you will make it. I only do it and people always talk about how in shape I am and do I teach fitness classes or what do I do. I'm completely DYEL here though and not even in great shirt off shape, I have wide shoulders and a pumped out chest so it makes a good effect with tight clothing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.