[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulk, cut or... 3rd way ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: skinny fat.jpg (11KB, 198x208px) Image search: [Google]
skinny fat.jpg
11KB, 198x208px
I look like pic related, I'm skinny fat borderline fat.

If I should bulk or cut, I'd cut. So I know I won't bulk. But I've heard you can put on some muscles and lose fat in your first year if you eat your TDEE - BW x 7 (BW in kilos).

Should I do that, at least for a moment til I put some muscles to look somewhat athletic when I cut, or should I cut directly ?
>>
Cut while working out, get to 15% bodyfat
>>
>>42575727
I should have said that, I've tried two methods to measure body fat %, and I got 17 and 19%. Let's say I'm at 18%.

If I have to go to 15%, I'll have to lose 2 kg. It should be doable.
>>
>>42575767
You're not 18%
>>
>>42575767
You are not 18% bodyfat. More like 25-30%
>>
>>42575804
Pic related is not me, and he's prolly a bit fatter. But yeah, I think I'm around 20.
>>
>>42575767
You fucking wish you were 18%
>>
>>42575820
>>42575814
Eh, ok, lemme post a pic of me, will be better.
>>
>>42575819
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PKjSnyv4YW0
>>
Well rip, I've deleted the pic I took a few days ago

Anyway, do you have any formula or method to determine bf ?
>>
>>42575850
Take another picture you spergerburger
>>
>>42575850
take another photo you fat cunt, just don't gorge yourself for once in your life
>>
>>42575850
Yeah right you fucking fat piece of shit
Taking another takes less than a minute, stop making excuses or you'll never make it
>>
>>42575767
>Those babybirthing love handles
>Klinefelter's syndrome tier man titties
>18%
>>
>>42575850
Take another picture faggot op
>>
why are you worried about bodyfat percentage if you look similar to the picture in op. obviously you're not happy with your bf%, so lower it. You're not going to magically go sub 10% bf and have visible abs anytime soon.

there's ways to measure it. you can't use calipers on yourself and expect a good measurement. you probably don't want to pay for a hydrostatic test, so just stop sperging about it and work at it
>>
>>42575613
You can keep losing weight until you're at the border between underweight and normal BMI. Then you need to bulk.
>>
File: 20 weeks progress.jpg (1MB, 2364x2244px) Image search: [Google]
20 weeks progress.jpg
1MB, 2364x2244px
Seeing as this thread seems the most similar, Ill post it here:

Ive been cutting for 20 weeks and while im very happy with how it has gone, Ive started to measure my bodyfat, as i want to stop around 11-13%.
But using the navy tape method and calipers they both put me just over 13% at the moment, which I just dont buy. I know I don't have that much muscle at the moment, but I would say that I'd be closer to 16% or so.
Could it be that this is what 13% on someone whos been lifting weights for about 5 months all on a cut looks like?
>>
>>42577866
You lost the bitch tits. Congrats
>>
>>42577866
ausfag
>>
>>42575613
water fast until you're a skelly, not like you have to worry about muscle loss
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.