[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit pick-up lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: xs.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xs.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>be in the subway after long-ass day, bored, tired from the gym and from walking the city back and forth
>wearing a black shirt, kinda emulated on my body, making my arms look bigger
>even though I showered I could swear I was smelling
>see qt3.14 grill in the subway station, walk right next to her
>realize she is also lookin at me
>am I gonna make it?
>panic and message the most autistic friend of mine like a beta fag
>realize I'm not afraid to squat 150kg without a spot, but won't go there to talk with that grill, the hell is wrong with me?
>realize it's too late now, as we've been already there for 5 minutes and it would just be too awkward
>ride the subway with her
>look in the reflection of the window at her while she was somehow at my back
>realize she was checking me out
>mfw
>sadkunt.jpg
>AM I gonna make it?

So how would you approach a situation like this? Also, mirin/pick-up stories thread
>>
>>42574362
You gotta go and initiate some convos with strangers, male or female. Then you'll understand how harmless it is and take the chance next time, or at least increase your chances of taking the chance next time.
>>
>>42574437
>>42574437
Great advice, you realize that's basically what OP is asking, how to approach a conversation with a complete stranger.
>>
Find something that's worth an amusing comment in the context, like the place, the people around or her outfit, for example. If you can't think of anything just use a simple, catchy opener.

>I like to say (in french): "I think we have never met".
Sometimes it makes them smile. And then you improvise.

The more you do it, the more you will be able to use your imagination and be confident.
>>
>>42575167
and once you've said that what do you usually follow up with ?
>>
>>42574437
I swear I would rather fight a zombie horde than talking to a stranger grill. Why is it so hard?
Should I kms?
>>
>>42576236
This is possibly the best solution. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>42576084

Tell her how long you can hold your kegels
>>
>>42574362
> hi, what's your name?
Like that time on the train I had this thiccc colombian sitting across me. I stared at her for a good hour then I couldn't resist. Turns out she was married but was still pretty cool shooting the shit. Should have tried to fuck her anyway tbqh
>>
File: 1502885495884.jpg (38KB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502885495884.jpg
38KB, 720x700px
>>42574362
>panic and message the most autistic friend of mine
I always do this in an awkward situation
>>
>>42574362
start taking Phenibut every other day
>>
>>42574437
>try to talk with a stranger
>they think why is someone i don't know talking to me, i'm just trying to [buy groceries, get to the subway station, get to work, etc.]
why would anyone talk to me?

what do I even say to make them want to talk to me?
>>
>>42574362
Talk about stuff you know. I met my wife by sperging out at a pretzel stand when the guy gave me 2 instead of one. Literally went on a rant about nutrition and why I didnt want to eat 2 pretzels and she thought it was cool that I was so passionate about fitness.
>>
>>42576620
>>42564220
>>
>>42576694
top fucking kek

please share the full story
>>
File: 1477531116060.png (1MB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
1477531116060.png
1MB, 720x899px
Try anything from pic related, guaranteed to work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.