[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figured out how to run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi /fit/

>be me
>Supervisor at work wants to start running, asks for people who want to go with.
>Never really ran before, but fuck it.
>Already kinda out of shape, we get to a lake that he wants to run at.
>Trail says 2.2 miles
>mfw Ive never ran for more then 14 mins in my life and that was back at highschool.
>Can see over the trail, it kinda dips downhill as you get to the center of the lake, then goes back up. Same on the other side.
>Get started running. On the downhill portion. Feeling ok.
>At about 7 mins, the fat side of me kicks in. Side cramps. I start huffing and puffing.
>First hill.
>fuck
>Barely make it over. I have to walk.
>13 min mark, still struggling to even move forward. Im just miserable.
>Finished the run after 25 mins of pure agony.
>Super tells me "Anon, you need to breathe better. In through the nose and out through the mouth"
>"Your mental fortitude is awful, your mind gives up miles before your body does. You can easily push through it"
> Ive heard theses things before, but just threw it to the side saying "oh you guys are already in shape, of course you can run already"
>Take his advice to heart
>Decide Im going to run the trail again the next day.
>Get to the trail.
>Determination
>Started running, and followed his breathing tips. In the nose, out the mouth.
>Hit the hill, still going strong.
>Got over the hill.
>Hit the half way point. Starting to feel tired.
>tell myself "It will be over soon, you arent going to die"
>"Where the mind goes the body follows"
>More motivational shit.
>Having fun running. Dodging around obsticals, feels like I am in a game.
>See the finish line.
>Hit the line and look at the time.
>I completed the trail and ran for 18 minutes straight with no issues.
>>
>>42570848
Nobody cares about your gay blog, faggot
>>
>>42570848
Okay
>>
>>42570848
Good for you anon!KEEP IT UP U FAT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
This isn't your diary.
>>
>>42570942
fpbp
>>
>>42570942
Fuck these losers, good job anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.