[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Krav Maga recommended?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: krav-maga-evolution-shirt.jpg (7KB, 253x287px) Image search: [Google]
krav-maga-evolution-shirt.jpg
7KB, 253x287px
Looking to do a martial art for fun and cardio, and there's a local class that would be easy to get to. Seems like it would fit the bill
>>
/thread
>>
>>42570326
Boxing
>>
try it out and see if you like it you nigger. do you need people to tell you what to like? what happened to you in high school?
>>
Just wondering if there's something else more worthwhile? There's also karate, boxing and BJJ classes around. Trying to figure out what would work best. Don't particularly want to get punched in the face as I'm in a sales job, and black eyes or broken noses tend to be frowned upon.
>>
>>42570543
1. Do boxing or bjj, they are practical and tried and proven arts
2. Just because you take up boxing doesnt mean you have to compete. You will be wearing protective headgear during sparring which helps a great bit, you wont get injured at all
>>
>>42570326
>for fun and cardio
you're gonna have to try it out yourself, but you're not gonna learn something effective, just be aware of that.
I would recommend BJJ for cardio, and you're learning arguably the most effective martial art
>>
>>42570543
I take both krav and bjj at the same place. Krav is fun, but it's kind of like larping. We hit bags and go through choreographed escapes, but you can never go all out. Bjj is great because when you roll, you can go all out and truly apply what you're learning. However, if you're looking just to learn how to defend yourself, krav would be better if anything ever happened in real life, because you learn striking, gun, knife defense, and how to quickly incapacitate and escape. You would not want to go to the ground in a real street fight.
>>
Krav maga will leave you ill equipped to defend yourself and devoid of shekels. But if you have more money than sense and enjoy larping as a commando do whatever
>>
>>42570725
What martial art fits both bills then? It would be good to learn something useful at the same time
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.