[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What steps do you take to successfully convince a gf to work out more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
What steps do you take to successfully convince a gf to work out more?
>>
>>42567740
bring gf when you work out.
if you don't work out don't bother
>>
>>42567754
For context, she's thin but weak, but her stamina is already decent (does a 1-2 week hiking tour every summer). I just want her to work out more than a month per year.
>>
>lift or I leave you for someone who does
that worked pretty well
>>
>>42567762
Do you even lift?
>>
File: IMG_6796.jpg (177KB, 1491x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6796.jpg
177KB, 1491x1069px
>Not dating a girl who already work out
Brah
>>
>>42567754
I hate working out with my gf she slows me down so much and always wants to do cardio and be done sooner. I just want to lift fucking heavy.
>>
>>42567762
suggest weights as a way to improve stamina for hiking/other physical hobbies
>>
>>42567740

1. stop fucking her
... (lots of bullshit happens here. if she doesn't cheat and you don't act like a bitch you'll get to step 2)
2. "I don't want to have sex with a fat woman."
(crying happens here. remember, don't be a bitch and don't fold on the no sex.)
3. if you still have a gf, you'll now have a thinner one. fuck her only when she's acceptable.
>>
>>42567740

with my wife she knew she had to be thin to have kids and be healthy. I reminded her regularly of that. I also pointed out her shitty snacking habits whenever I saw them
>>
>>42568002
but she sucks dick like an artist bruh
>>
>>42568245
Then you're a weak cunt and deserve bottom of the barrel shit
>>
>>42567740
1) Tell her, you're going to do exercises with her more often.
2) Don't invite her to eat fast food only healthy food
3) Make funny panorama when both make exercises.
4) Tell she's converting into a model. When she is training. And tell her that successful people in world are determinaed to the things they do.
>>
>>42568002
Mate I don't know what kind of wet dishrag you are dating but any girl with an ounce of respect would tell you to fuck off, say something mean about your dick and leave you. Any worthwhile relationship that you would considering investing time into and effort into her working you should just tell her that you want to spend more time with her and should accompany you to the gym, if she doesn't like it, go swimming,rock climbing mma, fucking anything but sit at home one sofa watching reality tv
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.