[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting supplement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How effective is pic related for weight loss? I'm trying to cut down to 170ish from 195 and would like to know other people's experience with this supplement.
>>
It's good for small amounts of stubborn fat loss. But the best way to lose weight is eat less and move more.
>>
>>42566946
I'm running alot trying to be able to run a marathon in October, I run 3mi/4mi/3mi then rest, looking to bump it up to 5 next week. I just want to burn the fat off faster so far I've lost 7 pounds
>>
>>42566930
bump
>>
>>42566930
It makes your dick don't work.

Good if you're on no fap
Bad if you've a girlfriend or use tinder
>>
>>42567056
I don't have a gf and as a Christian I should probably stop fapping anyways, does it work for weight loss though?
>>
>>42566930
specific questions like protocol or what?
I have a lot of experience with it
>>
>>42567153
>>42566930
My experience is on a cut I took it around 15% and it helped me lose fat more evenly as compared to a regular cut where I would have a lot of left over fat in my love handles around 10%. I think it helped a little with the speed of my cut, but I am not sure if I can attribute this to me starting to do sprints or the compound itself. It is not an aid like DNP where you just take it and lose weight, but more of an aid to lose fat in the lower belly and love handle area.
>>
>>42566930
>>42566981
>>42567141
This has to be bait.
>>
>>42567056
What? Yohimbine is an effective aphrodisiac.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9649257
>>
Good for skinnyfats?
I'm going to the gym finally next week after being on /fit/ for ~4 years and have probably 20 pounds of fat I don't want on me, all around my tits and stomach of course.
>>
>>42566930
An accidental yohimbine overdose is hours of pure unrelenting terror and suffering.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenergic_storm
>>
>>42566930
It is effective. This has been proven in several papers.
However, the recommended dose is usually way less than what is actually effective, and people used to caffeine and shit won't feel/experience anything (besides placebo) from 1-2 pills. Look up what is the correct dose for your bw, but work your way up from 1 pill.
>>
only works for stubborn fat, ie when you're already cut but just have the last bit of lower ab fat. All it does is 'mobilise' the last bit of fat - but you still have to be in a caloric deficit obviously.

If you're over 10%bf it won't do anything. This is because you already have usable fat stores that don't need mobilising.

Also only works when you're doing fasted cardio.

It's pretty good for that last little bit of fat and gives a nice stimulant boost at a reasonable price but desu it sounds like you're not there yet
>>
>>42568759
What's your opinion on a skinnyfat using it to get rid of belly fat.
6'6" and 180 pounds.
>>
>>42568768
honestly it's pretty cheap and gives you a little boost but besides that it really won't do much.
It's useful for highly muscular people because at low bodyfat percentages the body will start to burn muscle over fat. therefore it is useful to make the body prefer fat. but if you hardly have much muscle to lose it's worthless.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.