[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ffff.png (1MB, 1903x987px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.png
1MB, 1903x987px
So when I sleep my brain starts thinking. Aboout me being in the gym. It's fine until I am thinking about starting a set in my mind, and then my fucking arms start fucking jerking around. Last night I was falling asleep and I had my hand next to my face while laying on the side of my body. I was thinking about doing superman curls and I hit myself in the fucking head with my fist. This probably happened like 15 times already not even kidding. This is fun and games until you can't fucking sleep because of that shit. One time I was laying on my back with my arms relaxed to the sides and I was thinking about benching. My fucking arms exploded up so fucking fast it hit the top bed and the rails that support the mattress ( I have a bunk bed with my bro ) I woke my brother up and my fucking fists hurt so fucking bad.

What do I do to stop this? As soon as this happens I go back to the conscious state and have to re-fall asleep which takes me half an hour. Sometimes it happens multiple times making me trying to fall asleep for 3-5 hours.

Help bra
>>
>>42566625
You've overtrained the mind muscle connection.
>>
>>42566625
I don't know if you are meme'ing me anon, but i have experienced the same with squats. Never hurt myself but it did wake me up, went away by itself eventually.
>>
>>42566690
I am not meming. I really have this problem where sometimes I miss out on sleep because of that. It was terrible when I also had school when it started to happen to me.
>>
>>42566625
This is unreal haha. Dude you there's nothing wrong with how strong your connection has gotten, but now you need to program yourself to enter a "rest mode". Try thinking of something inherently peaceful, a calm beach or open field. Something easy to grasp and visual without too many details. I used to go to sleep thinking of falling, or jumping off things or anything that involved me being weightless, because of how often I went trail running or biking. It became a reflex to spring back so much so that when I would delve into these thoughts I would literally spring myself out of bed. More than once I woke up middair or already on the floor.
>>
>>42566724
Thanks. I will try that tonight!
>>
>>42566625
>>42566713
Lol, this is hilarious, I hope it's not real.
>>
I'd be halfway asleep on car rides and my arms would jerk up whenever I'd think about bench pressing. Dad thought I had mini strokes
>>
File: 8115-1A-restraint-net-920x705_0.jpg (409KB, 920x705px) Image search: [Google]
8115-1A-restraint-net-920x705_0.jpg
409KB, 920x705px
You could probably adapt some hospital arm restraints so that they're easy to take off and put on by yourself when you're awake, but enough to control the phantom lifting.

If the problem includes the rest of your body too, they make these net things that you could use in conjunction with the arm restraints.
>>
>>42566805
At that point just slip into a decently tight sleeping bag. Easier to explain why you need a sleeping bag for your autism than hospital grade restraints.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.