[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female bodybuilders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (557KB, 598x386px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
557KB, 598x386px
Give one good reason why aren't dating a female bodybuilder right now.
>>
>>42565323
only big woman i saw i immediately got intimidated, and she was behind the glass in the crossfit containment chamber.
but if one chose me for snu-snu i would not be able to object
>>
>>42565323

if you find this attractive you're either a closet homo or a guy with some real weird fetishes
>>
I'm not gay
>>
Because I'm so ugly and beta that not even a monster like them would want to date me.
>>
>>42565354
>only big woman i saw i immediately got intimidated,

beta as fuck. you have large girlfriends like that to intimidate other guys, not you.

>>42565355
>>42565359
What if I liked to fuck both genders?
>>
>>42565388
then you would be a faggot
>>
File: 1475897527671.jpg (113KB, 610x535px) Image search: [Google]
1475897527671.jpg
113KB, 610x535px
Real men are better.
>>
File: Untitled.png (571KB, 596x446px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
571KB, 596x446px
>>42565401
kys

Having a women this size bend over and take my fat cock is manly as fuck

In Roman times the guy giving it wasn't considered gay, only the guy giving it. And reminder these women were born with vaginas and are gender binary.

Close your eyes, feel all those muscle as your cock slides in her muscular asshole. It's the most homo you get without going full homo.
>>
>>42565359
you're not gay.... so far
>>
>>42565436
>In Roman times the guy giving it wasn't considered gay, only the guy giving it
Nice freudian slip

Hey, you can fuck whatever you want.
>>
>>42565415
>Real men are better.

You've had sex with both genders?
>>
>>42565436
Kys faggot. You are gay
>>
>>42565521
i wish a musclefu would say that to me while she was pegging me
no homo tho
>>
>>42565415
This man is beautiful. I want to taste that caramel apple
>>
>>42565323
Depends on what kind of bodybuilder it is. If that is a roid abusing "female" that looks super shredded and muscular, no. If we are talking icc goddess with wide hips, thicc thighs and glutes and decent amount of fat to smooth it all out and make sure she actually has tits, sure, i would do it all day every day till my dick gets disfunctional
>>
>>42565555
>If that is a roid abusing "female" that looks super shredded and muscular, no.

Why? She would be great at helping you at the gym helping you bench and intimidating your male friends.
>>
>>42565323
THEY ARE HIGH MAINTENANCE AF THO
>>
>>42565323
because im ugly
>>
File: yBpmw43.jpg (71KB, 937x1171px) Image search: [Google]
yBpmw43.jpg
71KB, 937x1171px
>>42565555
P.S Here is a good example of what i am talking about. Basically perfect female. This girl had 2 children too and she looks like this.
>>42565573
Cuz that doesnt look feminine at all. The kind of shit you see at pro female bodybuilding competitions doesnt look any good at all. Glutes with visible cross striations have no being on a girl. If we are talking like bikini competitors here or like body fitness/fitness competitors, sure as fucking hell i would bang. But i dont like women who take male fucking hormones
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.