[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat guy here. Does losing weight really solve all your problems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1FqPhuYbkSHn_320x180.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1FqPhuYbkSHn_320x180.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
Fat guy here. Does losing weight really solve all your problems?
>>
>>42560985
Health problems yes.

Everything else no
>>
Losing weight isn't being lighter that solves your problems. It's that it comes with learning about yourself, tracking yourself discipline and strengthening your will power. The weight loss is secondary, the real change is what happens in your head.
>>
File: min.png (167KB, 497x281px) Image search: [Google]
min.png
167KB, 497x281px
>>42560985
Energy expenditure is directly correlated with quality of life.

The fatter you are, the shittier your body works, the less energy you have, the shittier you feel, the worse your life will be.

Connect the dots, you fat fucker.
>>
>>42560985
What losing weight and not being a fat fuck will do for you:
>You won't be a fatass anymore
>You won't be (as) disgusting anymore
>You won't suffer from all the various maladies being a fatass will sooner or later inflict on you
>You might live longer, assuming you don't allow yourself to become a fatass again
>You might feel better about yourself

What losing weight and not being a fat fuck will NOT do for you:
>Solve all your internal problems
>Give you a (good) personality if you don't have one or have a shit personality
>Give you a (good) sense of humor if you don't have one or have a shit sense of humor
>Make you intelligent if you're dumb
>Make you interesting if you're not
>Magically make you educated if you're ignorant
>Make you magically attractive, if you don't have the physical qualities that people find attractive
>Make you popular if you don't have the prerequisites to be popular (see above)
>Get you a girlfriend, if you don't have the prerequisites to attract one (see above)
>Fix any other problems not listed above, other than you not being a fatass anymore

However, note the following:
>NOT being a fatass is ALWAYS preferable to BEING a fatass
>People do not like or respect fatasses, UNLESS your IQ of 180, or some other innate amazing talent, offsets you being a fatass -- and you DO NOT HAVE THOSE
>You have essentially ZERO chance of getting with ANY woman in your current state -- and that WILL NOT CHANGE if you remain a fatass. At least if you're a non-fatass, you have a CHANCE. Maybe. A slim one. If. You. Are. Not. FAT.
>Even if you're ugly, stupid, unfunny, and uninteresting, you won't be fat. One less thing holding you back in life. Non-fatass is always preferable.
>>
>>42560985
I went from 235lb fat fuck to 170lb

By problems I mean yeah of course your health and self esteem improve a lot and you'll actually get attention from the opposite sex. It's all obvious. the question is do you care enough about yourself to do something about it? I see so many people saying they will but they always bitch out. don't bitch out and it'll be the best thing you can do for yourself. good luck
>>
>>42560985
It certainly solves the "being fat" problem.
Maybe if you can solve the fat problem you can solve your other problems too.

Keep on keeping on brah.
>>
>>42561118
The solution here is to be American. If everyone is fat, people will not see it anymore and also think of their own as the norm.

You can be fat if you're American OP.
>>
>>42561251
That's me you're responding to, *I* am American, I dispute every last word that just came out of your mouth, and also fuck you.
>>
All my previous dating basically revolved around going out somewhere to eat so probably not.
>>
No, it doesn't, and if you don't solve your other problems you're just going to gain the weight right back.
>>
>>42561118
This guy knows what he's talking about.
>>
yes and no. It helped me get out a bit more and get a gf.

But at the end of the day, I am still an autistic loser..that just happens to be /fit/
>>
>>42561118
Don't forget
>You will fit in less expensive, easier to find, more stylish clothes instead of a fucking moomoo from Dress Barn
>>
>>42560985
>>42561118
Former fatty as well. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT TO READ OP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.