[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170819-195245.png (873KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-195245.png
873KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>42560498
is that bread? a brick?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-200434.png (333KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-200434.png
333KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>42560498
>2 pound weights
Last time I used weighs like that I was 12
>>
Link pls
>>
>>42560568
https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Workout-2-Pound-Weights-43864898/amp
>>
>toning
>>
>>42560523
Looks like a foam block
>>
>>42560618
This looks so wrong
>>
>>42560531
>achieve the same results but spending 250% more time

So this is advice for women?
>>
Whenever my friends ask for advice to into lifting I usually just recommend SS, send them the book and the most basic routine and also a little write up explaining why it's a good way to start out and basically the method of it. I put a good amount of time explaining it. Invariably a week later they tell me they decided to just try some "other" horrible meme shit they found on page 1 of google because mine was too complex. Fucking normies I swear.
>>
>>42560531
1 year of "experience" lmao
>>
>>42560838
>because mine was too complex.
that's the worst
>anon doing 5 basic compounds in an AxBxAxBxAxB pattern is too complex, checkout this meme split routine that has me using 17 different machines each day every day!
>>
>>42560523
Cork yoga block
God knows what they're supposed to be used for, but I used one once to carve a sculpture out of for an art class.
>>
2 pounds are literally only good for punching practice, and warmup for lateral raise.
>>
>>42560531
>tone up

that's where you should stop reading
>>
>>42560531
>ignoring the benefits of bone strengthening tendon strengthening and cns improvement
Wolfs law only applies if you can cause micro damage to the bones themselves
>>
>>42560926
>God knows what they're supposed to be used for
Pretty obvious if you've ever done 30 seconds of yoga. Your flexibility is ass for the first few months of yoga, so you use it to rest your hands/feet etc in the proper position if you can't reach the floor for whatever you're doing. It's especially necessary if you're a big guy with big tight muscles and zero flexibility.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.