[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you start, what was the result of you getting /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: pe38384734.jpg (26KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
pe38384734.jpg
26KB, 587x378px
I started getting /fit/ for my high school crush, i still don't know how i feel about the results.

>16, fat, meh, bad haircut/style
>major crush on popular chick
>2.5 Years later, lost weight, built muscle.
>Reconnect with crush (we go to the same uni now), shes single, im about to make a move she tells me shes dating this 23 year old.
>Breaks up after like a month.
>We're good friends by now, she tells me shes preggo, thinking about abortion, doesn't like the idea but is a single student and knows the other guy isn't coming back.

>Told her that is support her either way, if she keeps it ill help out financially and act as a father figure.
>She just stares at me, kinda confused look on her face before she hugs me and tells me how much of a great guy i am.

Well /fit/, i got my qt crush in the end, but it came with someone child, shes due in 4 months.

Why did you start lifting anons? what happened as a result of your gains?
>>
File: gf.jpg (55KB, 610x614px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
55KB, 610x614px
no gf to no gf
>>
Break up with her right fucking now anon. You don't want a child at fucking 20. STOP
>>
>>42559366
Don't get cucked brah
>>
>>42559366
I sincerely hope this is some top tier b8, m8
>>
>>42559366
started for my crush and now i dont even care about her anymore. best decision of my life
>>
>>42559366
lol
>>
>>42559371
It will come anon, give it time.

>>42559373
I always wanted children, her family is pretty well off so money won't be an issue and im staying in all my courses, while she's dropping hers.
>>
>Getting /fit/ allowed me to become a cuck

Jesus what kind of life did you upgrade from
>>
>>42559366
I can tell this is bait because of the way you say stuff
>>
File: 1491484439214.png (59KB, 244x232px) Image search: [Google]
1491484439214.png
59KB, 244x232px
>>42559492
I hope OP is bait
>>
>>42559366
I really hope this is bait. Do you have such little self-respect that you'd cuck yourself just to get your oneitis?
>>
i wanted to be strong and muscular

6 years later i am strong and muscular

what's all this geekcel lifting for your oneitis shit wtf
>>
File: 1499747459389.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499747459389.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>42559366
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA HOLY FUCK YOU ARE A LITERAL KEKOLD

CHAD PUMPED AND DUMPED YOUR ONEITIS AND YOU TOOK HIS SEED INSIDE A USED UP WHORE HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

I WISH MY LIFE NEVER GETS THIS BAD
>>
File: 1499991456348.jpg (82KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499991456348.jpg
82KB, 1014x1024px
>>42559467
LOL IT WONT BE YOUR KID FAG

5 YEARS LATER CHAD WILL ARRIVE ON YOUR DOORSTEP AND TAKE ALL YOU HAVE

YOUR CHILD WILL WANT HIS REAL FATHER AND YOUR ONEITIS WILL BE FUCKING HIM IN THE GUESTROOM AND WILL TAKE ALL YOU OWN

LMAO JUST END YOUR LIFE ALREADY
>>
Hope this post is true as your misery makea my day happier. Bravo!
>get fit
>best u can get is ungrateful used up slut with some other dudes baby ib mouth
>"nah i dont do blowjobs thats past me life anon"
Meanwhile I have son but not tied to a woman, get to spend weekends with him and im going to deepthroat this tinder slut tomorrow. Love how she spits the drool out of her mouth on her tits when i tell her.
>>
>>42559366
What a fucking loser, should kill your self
>>
>>42559366
So you got fit to cuck yourself. Nice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.