[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Unicorn-MAN.jpg (23KB, 380x381px) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn-MAN.jpg
23KB, 380x381px
What does /fit/ do on weekends?

I literally just go to the gym for 1-2 hours, then go home and wait until it's monday again.
>>
Thats pretty sad you should try to spend some time with a friend. I usually gym in the morning then meet up with someone later in the afternoon or evening depending on what were doing sometimes ill take the whole weekend to do aa hike and camp overnight if you cant make friends at least get a hobby
>>
>>42559000
I'd love to have friends, but I have yet to figure out how to make friends as an adult. It seems impossible to make friends once you're out of school.
>>
>>42559030
welp, get masturbatin. That dick aint gonna jerk itself for 48 hours.
>>
>>42559030
I suppose it can be pretty tough but its definitely not helped by sitting at home all day try joining some sort of group to keep it fit try an mma club or even a zumba class itll give you a group of people to be around that have a common interest to help break the ice
>>
>>42558928
I usually go out and hook up with girls but my dick isn't in good shape so I'm on hiatus.
>>
File: 1500678791813.gif (3MB, 200x200px)
1500678791813.gif
3MB, 200x200px
i either stay home and play games, go shopping or go to the local MC meetup
>>
>>42558928
I am dead inside. I quit video games and I can't find anything else. Gym is only like 8 hours in a week. I cannot find any good filler. I am trying programming with bad results. I can code few things but I still feel nothing towards coding like I used to games. In the meantime I try invest some money leftovers.
>>
File: image.png (253KB, 411x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253KB, 411x616px
Normally over the weekend I workout for about an hour on Saturday and Sunday, and then both days I sit around and draw, and wait for my 9-5 on Monday-Friday. But it looks like today I'm going to be going to a baby shower in the afternoon and then a big festival in the evening that's close my town. I've never been so busy so I'm ready for eating in the afternoon and power walking it off all evening. It's going to be a great weekend mates. And I hope all of your weekends go just as great!
>>
>>42558928
>Friday after work I get home.
>the dog is waiting there more excited than any other day of the week
>she whimpers and shakes
>"Go on, get in the truck"
>grab my gear and the cooler
>toss it in the back
>lock the door
>dog starts barking 'you're taking too long'
>get in and drive off in a random direction with the windows down for the dog
>find somewhere nice for the night
>run around with the dog
>set up the hammock if there's trees around
>cook dinner
>settle in and read a book while the dog keeps an eye out for varmint
>sleep
>wake up
>cook breakfast
>load up the truck
>drive some more
>find somewhere else for saturday night
>repeat
>drive home
>crash in bed with the doggo
>try to figure out why people think I'm unhappy being single
>>
>>42558928
Get drunk and high as fuck like a normal person does on weekends you faggot

>being sober for more than an hour after work on a Friday
>not getting booze as soon as you leave work on Friday and getting drunk until Sunday night

sure is teenagers in here
>>
>>42559508
godspeed london.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.