[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about gynecomastia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Snapshot_20170819.png (146KB, 420x318px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20170819.png
146KB, 420x318px
Wadap niggas,

This week Im going to see a doctor regarding gynecomastia. I have already visited said doctor for bloodtests and now, depending the results we will be discussing what to do next. She already told me I had it, so its not like those doctors that tell you its just fat (although I am a fat fuck, I admit it). Anyways, I have had this problem since I turned 18 and there are several questions I wanted to ask mainly those who had their gynecomastia succesfully removed/treated:

1) Can it be treated without surgery?
2) In case it can be treated without surgery, can it come back once I stop taking the meds?
3) Can it come back after a surgery?

Depending on these answers Ill do everything in order to talk the doctor into arranging a surgery because I dont want to waste my time taking some hormones if it will not help. On the other hand, if it can be treated without surgery then I would obviously go that way.

Thank you for any answers you have.
>>
File: 1478979042891.jpg (95KB, 800x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1478979042891.jpg
95KB, 800x1436px
bumping this tred
>>
>>42558733
>I will not waste my time taking hormones

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>42558808
>BLUE BOARD
also
>I'm not wasting my time with hormones
Then get surgery, it's the only way to get rid of it, don't post here again until you stop looking like a doughy bitchboi.
>>
>>42558733
>1) Can it be treated without surgery?

Real Gynecomastia? No

>2) In case it can be treated without surgery, can it come back once I stop taking the meds?

Depends. If they take out just the mammary gland, you'll never have puffy, perky nipples again. If they take out the gland and the fat tissue, you'll have a flat chest unless you get really fat

>3) Can it come back after a surgery

See above
>>
>>42558837
Fuck I'm tired. Disregard second response. If you stop taking meds and you still have your mammary glands, you can get it again specially if you have a hormonal imbalance as is.
>>
>>42558733
How old are you OP? I had pubertal gynocomastia that started when i was about 15 and it had gone by the time i was 21

it's not nice to have but some cases just go away by themselves, if you haven't already just waited a few years i'd reccomend doing that tbf
>>
>>42558733
You're just a fat fuck
>>
>>42558858
they're not mutually exclusive, getting fat can give you actual gyno that stays even if you later get lean because of fucking up your hormones
>>
>>42558825
>doughy
OP here. Im not >>42558808
Also learn to read. I said I wont waste my time with hormones IF they wont help.
>>42558837
Thanks for the response. Im not concerned about the fat, I can lose that weight but the puffy nipples bother me. In any case, Ill go for the surgery then.
>>
>>42558852
Im 26.
>>42558858
Im a fat fuck but the puffy nipples are not a result of being fat. When I was 18, I was weighting 60kg and still had them. I weight 90 now. Just look at how good the nipples these sumo have: https://thedoctorweighsin.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/Optimized-sumo-tournament-3-1049x897.jpg

They are much fatter than me
>>
>>42558733
Are you Danish OP?
>>
>>42558951
Im Czech
>>
>>42558733
Wow you have really soft skin OP, oh and look at them tasty swollen nippies hmmm
>>
>>42558733
You have really nice titties for a little boy
>>
I would threat you well baby just sit on daddy's lap
>>
File: 1499958484773.png (29KB, 354x286px)
1499958484773.png
29KB, 354x286px
>>42558733
I literally lactated before I got into lifting. As long as you don't have the big lumps of fat in your nips, which would require surgery, (I had small ones, it varies) you can get rid of it through proper diet and lots of exercising to boost test. My nipples are still a little puffy though.
>>
>>42559478
>>42559487
You make me wonder about my blood test. Im curious how much test do I actually have, Ill find that out on thursday.
>>
>>42558959
you slamin any czech qt3.14's?
>>
>>42560236
Theres a lot of qt3.14's around here but none of them wants me. Im also too shy and socially retarded to get one so I think Ill stay perma-virgin for the rest of my life.
>>
Even if you do have gyno, there's no point treating it if you're not losing weight. You'll still have gross fat tits either way.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.