[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> no fruits Am I gunna die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5142.jpg (1MB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5142.jpg
1MB, 1700x2200px
> no fruits

Am I gunna die?
>>
File: paint-huffer.jpg (83KB, 454x500px) Image search: [Google]
paint-huffer.jpg
83KB, 454x500px
>>42557902
>He fell for the fruit meme
>>
File: IMG_5077.gif (962KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5077.gif
962KB, 500x375px
> he fell for the fad
>>
>>42557902
I rarely eat fruit and I am the pinnacle of fitness and health.

You know how they tell you to eat fruit everyday, I don't. You know how they tell fit-bodies to have cheat days, well I do.

I eat meat and eggs and cheese and get super lean all week and then when I need a cheat meal, I buy 10 kiwi fruit or 6 grapefruit.

I eat all of these kiwi or grapefruit in one sitting. It instantly makes me feel amazing and the sugars taste so good. The contrast to the meats and eggs that I eat really compliment my taste buds and make my keto diet bearable.

An hour after eating the fruit my asshole has turned into Yellowstone park. Mists of methane erupt from my anus and other holes that I can't even see.

It eventually leads to "get naked on the toilet" level of diarrhea for an hour and then I immediately hop in the shower, and once I get out my meat diet is reset.
>>
>>42558006
why would you do that ?
Why would you keep following a diet that make your body unable to process fibers , it's literally making you sick .
>>
>>42557902
>no fruits
>tomato
hmmm
>>
>>42558366
this is an american board, if you don't like it get the fuck out
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.