[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/func/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3371.jpg (37KB, 630x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
37KB, 630x647px
What exercises do I really need, /fit/?
Kettlebells?
Calistenics with a weight vest?
How strong do I really need to be?
>>
>>42557462
Burpees 10xf
That is all
>>
>>42557462
Can you go ottermode with a kettlebell and bodyweight?
>>
>>42557806
no, your still dyel mode unless your cycling
>>
>>42557866
Wouldn't riding a bike just make you more dyel?
>>
>>42557462
Depends on what you're doing

>manual labor
Starting strength or stronglifts

>Ofiice work
Cardio and calisthenics to stay healthy
>>
>>42557462
If you needed exercises for "the real world" you'd know it. Since it's just a matter of staying healthy and having fun, do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>42557806
Yes. Need a dip stand and pullup bar and two heavy kettlebells. Can use the kettlebells with a belt to add weight to the dips, pullups, and chinups. Handstand push ups for shoulders. Use the dip stand for inverted rows. Get anab wheel.

Then just find kettlebell exercises that work specific muscles. For example, renegade rows, floor presses, overhead press, snatch, turkish get-ups, swings, high pull, front squats, goblet squats, pull-overs, and windmills.
>>
>>42557883
no have you seen their legs, huge
>>
>>42557462
My gym bought a couple of kettlebells and I'm struggling to uses for them.
I mean they can be used for weighted chinups and dips, but so can plates. Kettlebell swings are the only thing you can't replicate with other equipment I guess, but I don't do those.
>>
Only thing I use them for is farmer's walks if your gym has enough space. Great way to hit your traps and forearms
>>
>>42558082
Yeah the sprinters or whatever they're called have huge legs. They squat.
If you look at Tour de France cyclists, they're all skeletons.
>>
>>42558329
>not doing swings
>not gonna make it
don't You want a strong lower back, that posterior chain, massive lats (1 hand swings), decent forearm pump, strong core (bracing abs transitioning from a top to down position), but you have to be doing loads of reps (500-700) depending on weight and your stamina etc.
>>
>>42558669
I dunno, I already do deadlifts, power cleans, RDLs, squats and BB rows so I feel like I've got all those bases covered.
If anything it's the cardio I need.
>>
>>42558669
>you have to be doing loads of reps (500-700)
>>
>>42559325
you're point being
>>
>>42558082
I've never seen a cyclist with big legs, all scrawny as fuck. Olympic level guys on the other hand.....
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.