[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, redpill me on coffee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1429034435340.jpg (102KB, 297x413px) Image search: [Google]
1429034435340.jpg
102KB, 297x413px
/fit/, redpill me on coffee
>>
>>42556937
fucks your adrenals, makes you super dependent on caffeine to function, gives you shit breath, stains your teeth.

tea is a much healthier alternative
>>
File: 1396456669110.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1396456669110.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>42556937
It's decent pre-workout.
Tits > ass I don't care what the chairman says.
>>
Great
>>
I take it black like my men
>>
Black coffee is the slap in the face when you wake up. It's the addiction and the brutal love that you want so you have something to look forward to in the morning. Caffeine addiction has little to no negative effects. It powers you through being tired, low blood sugar periods, and is a great preworkout to get you in the zone. It fuels learning and reading. It makes you more acutely aware and responsive to the world. It's a beautiful thing. America was founded on slaves, tabacco, and coffee.

But don't put stuff in your coffee. That's for fags.
>>
>>42556937
pros: practically no calories. caffeine effects well known, generally pretty safe. smells good.

cons: stains the fuck out of my teeth. diuretic, which means it dehydrates you which is bad for both bulks, cuts, just about anyone except bodybuilders right before competition.

pro or con: taste. appetite suppressant- good if you're cutting, bad if you're bulking.
>>
them feels when i have a bad gastric condition and can no longer drink black coffee without horrible cramps
don't really care if i die now srs
>>
>>42556990
No, I disagree, I would say that the effects are less pronounced, but are substantial nonetheless. I drink coffee regularly like 3 cups a day during finals week and I get heart palpitations, cold sweats and high fatigue. Fortunately, I got through it anyways, but don't do what I do.
>>
>>42556990
>>42557094
not same anon.

that's not coffee addiction. that's you drinking 3 cups a day during finals week. there have been men and women in the workforce that've had addiction to caffeine since before any of us were alive. there are side effects, but nothing as serious as lung cancer from smoking. this is what anon means by little to no side effects.
>>
>>42556952
W R O N G
woman with literally no ass but great tits or woman with great ass and literally no tits? which one looks better? which one is better to fuck? i think the answer is obvious
but hey, it's your preference, it's fine, to each his own
>>
>>42557220
My preference is superior.
I'll take the former every day of the week.
When someone tells me they're an ass-guy, I immediately know they have pleb taste.
>>
>>42556950
>makes you super dependent on caffeine

only if you have no control over your cravings, and have no willpower to resist.

it's important to alternate between water, coffee and tea.

drinking a warm cup of joe, throughout the day (along with a little low-fat milk), will help burn fat.
>>
>>42558313
different people have different susceptibilities to different drugs. some people literally cannot function without coffee and you can see it in their dead eyes. when you skip your coffee in the morning and feel a little tired, compare yourself to those literal zombies. how can you say its just a matter of willpower?

myself as an example: i've never really had cravings for sugar, caffeine, or food in general. i can only barely taste the difference between diet and regular soda. i've been exposed to sugary and caffeinated drinks plenty of times, and i've preferred water ever since i was a kid. does that mean i have "control over my cravings?" or that i have "willpower to resist" no, because i barely get those cravings in the first place.
>>
I would classify my coffee habit as a soft addiction. Most junkies claim that they "can stop whenever they want" but they never do, because of substance addiction. Coffee drinkers however can stop, but we just don't want to. Because, why should we? It's practically free, it tastes good, it feels good, it's a nice morning ritual, it can help you think, it literally makes you live longer (Google it), it helps with hunger and cravings during cuts et cetera. People who actually do stop have no problem doing so, maybe after some days of caffeine withdrawal headaches.

>inb4 stained teef and bad breath
Wait thirty minutes before brushing teeth, chew gum.
>>
>>42556952
This, they had it all wrong. Tits are not a copy of the ass, they're the evolution. We evolved from apes. Apes have big asses, but no big aesthetic cowtits. The love for big, firm, bouncy tits are the final divider that separates us from animals. They are literally the greatest enhancement of the female form.
>>
It's good but don't drink too much of it
>>
Covfefe hahaha xD
>>
>>42557286
>When someone tells me they're an ass-guy, I immediately know they have pleb taste
That's very true. Nobody should settle for anything else than a perfectly flat chest. Being an ass-guy just shows that you don't care about this very important matter.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.