[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ in 2042

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: Jccover.jpg (20KB, 394x275px) Image search: [Google]
Jccover.jpg
20KB, 394x275px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQyuJEVSCF0

INCOMING INFOLINK TRANSMISSION

in the police station, my meat dealer got busted and the cops found a kettlebell in my basement. my attorney told me he will try to get me off with only a chemical neutering, but he told me they have a witness who saw me spit out the mandatory female hormones. i think im fucked.
>>
>i never asked for this
https://youtu.be/0hkCcoenLW4?t=23s
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>unatco gym
>nsf everywhere
>manlets with leg augments
>lockpick the storeroom and steal all the bioelectric cells
>manlet runs out of power and his leg snaps while squatting

good
>>
File: batou.jpg (75KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
batou.jpg
75KB, 600x338px
>implying I'm not saving up for a cyborg body so I can be a dozen times stronger than fleshlets and don't have to waste time at the gym
>>
File: pianoman.jpg (12KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
pianoman.jpg
12KB, 287x176px
>smartbells start to rebel against gymbros
>leads to a massive gym tech machine uprising like in terminator 3
>lowly dyels and /fat/boys are the first to be killed
>eventually we decide to petition the Chad association to send reinforcements
>too busy with the gains goblins infestation in the creatine mines
>can only send a Brad who doesn't even have mutant-mass bio-piano man armor
>shitwe'refucked.hologram
>just when myself and the landwhale slayers were making our last stand in the protein factory, we hear a loud crash
>the smartbells and jaden-smith machines turn their gaze toward the door of the factory which has just been broken down
>there before us were the piano-man himself
>everyone in disbelief, we all thought his crack-whore robo-wife had him hooked up to the golden trenthron of life during his coma
>fuck yeah
>as the dust clears, we see that he has been augmented with cyborg limbs, making him a hybrid machine-mutant
>suddenly, he charges forward with the force of 1,000 scoops and impales the nearest smartbell with his steroid needle
>"goddamit i said 4 SCOOPS CMON!"
>he single handedly saved our entire gym from the robot uprising
>before any of us can thank him, he walks away
>mfw he starts curling one of the smartbells for his 16 hour arm workout
>one day, maybe i can save up for cyborg arms to leave humanity behind...
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.