[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: softstix.jpg (147KB, 900x613px) Image search: [Google]
softstix.jpg
147KB, 900x613px
>Over the last two weeks my diet has been shit almost every single day
>For any given day, if its not cookies, its ice cream.
>The other day, I ate a half a box of pick related
>Eating out is a STAPLE of my diet
>Stopped actively counting calories a while back
>Digital scale consistently says I'm losing weight almost every single day save for a couple and it says I weigh less than when I started weighing myself in the morning
????????
I'm actually kind of scared and thinking about taking the time to actually get a full body fat measurement thing from my doctor or whatever.
>>
>>42553846
Also, by a while back I mean like more than two weeks ago.
>>
>>42553846
>eat less
>get shit body, but lose weight
It's not rocket science. "Half a pack of softstix, bro!" I just googled and that's about 360 calories. Although you're most likely ending up skinnyfat territory with shit musclemass, at least it's better than being fatfat.
>>
>>42553875
That's what I'm concerned about.

But I'm not starving and I am exercising so... fuck I don't know. I should've just deleted this thread.
>>
I'm going for cutting season so I guess its not too big of a deal even though I'll probably end up looking like an Ethiopian fuckboi by the end of summer.
Apparently, when it comes between skinny and muscular, women seem to like skinny more for men from what I've read.

Maybe I just won't bother with gaining muscle considering how horrible my diet.
>>
>I put noko into the subject field
Please just end my life.
>>
>>42553846
Just because you're eating shit food doesn't mean you're guaranteed to gain weight. How MUCH are you eating? Are you just some skinny fag who eats 2 cookies and a scoop of ice cream and feels full for the rest of the night?
>>
>noko

holy shit grandpa, it isn't 2011 anymore. We have a catalog nowadays.
>>
>>42555685
>Are you just some skinny fag who eats 2 cookies and a scoop of ice cream and feels full for the rest of the night?
Well, I went from ~160 lb to 143.2 at 5'7. I was never exactly fat.
Apparently, when i started I was about 20~22% body fat.
I often find that I don't eat much after snacking, but I don't know. It really depends.

I at least usually manage to get in a good amount of protein.
I guess I should just start counting again.

>>42555719
Its habitual.
I'm not sure if noko does anything any more, but something in me just tells me to put it there every single time now.
If you're implying I could just use the catalog to find the thread, that is true, but I would prefer to stay in the thread over searching the catalog.
Or I'm just old. Maybe I'm just old.
>>
>>42555970
>I guess I should just start counting again.

This is the bottom line really. Chances are you're not eating that many calories if you've been losing weight. Or perhaps you're very active. OR you have a fucking ace metabolism
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.