[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

confession thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1494579205567.jpg (15KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494579205567.jpg
15KB, 393x400px
Just went crazy and ate about 6000+ calories worth of nuts, chocolate, milk, peanut butter etc and shit. was only supposed to have about 3500 in total today cause bulking right now. I'm not gonna make it am I..
>>
>>
considering you don't have the willpower to eat less tomorrow, no, probably not
>>
>>42552425

No. You rack disciprine. That's okay though, once you hit rock bottom and there's no more bullshit or excuses you can rely on to stay in a world of deluded perceptions, you'll either be a sentient pudding pop or an honorabru warrior of fitness.
>>
>binging on a bulk

Every day you binge like that is another week you'll have to cut.

Especially if you binge on high fat foods, fat has has pretty much 0 thermic effect. At least if you binged on carbs you'd get a 10-15% thermic effect or on protein 20-30% thermic effect.

Taking down all that fat in a huge surplus like that? Yeah that's pretty much all going to be stored as bodyfat.

Just don't fucking binge, unless your binging on egg whites or chicken breast or vegetables.
>>
> bulking

I don't see the problem
>>
>>42552425
Just eat less the rest of the week. Not that bad.
>>
File: 1503008575876.png (303KB, 833x716px) Image search: [Google]
1503008575876.png
303KB, 833x716px
I secretly wish to be hit on by a gay dude, just to see if iI like it or not. He needs to be cute tho, no homo
>>
Been having work problems

Just signed up for therapy, doc just called and wants to do a first time interview

Maybe 30 minutes talking and see if we can work together...
>>
>>42552425
I feel ya, bro. If you like to eat look into Tim Ferris's protocol on binging once per week. If you get lean and then start doing cheat days it actually works really well.
I've been binging for like seventy percent of my weeks for months. I was very lean when it started though, so I look decent, but this shit needs to end. I get more neurotic and anxious when I eat this way. I'm going back to a keto-ish approach to reduce inflammation and get back to my lean dry look.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.