[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M STILL EXHAUSTED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I have no energy! Thinking I fried my CNS I got off of pre workout two weeks ago after building up a tolerance, but I'm STILL tired and can't attack the gym with the intensity needed to make progress.

I eat healthy 5x a day and workout in the mornings and sometimes in the evenings.

Example work day:
7am: Banana and milk protein shake
-Gym for hour and a half
10am: Work
12pm: chicken and sweet potatoes
3pm: chicken, kale and nuts
6pm: chicken, broccoli and rice
7:30pm: home from work, take an hour nap.
9pm: gym for an hour
10:30: cottage cheese and nuts.
1130:sleep

What the shit /fit/ I eat well and at regular 3 hour intervals, each week I change my diet, I get 40-60g's of protein a meal with plenty of carbs and no caffeine. My head feels...dull, like I'm empty. What the hell can I do to increase my energy levels?
>>
Maybe you are getting old?
>>
>>42551991
>26
>Old
>Nah
I have energy sometimes when I fight, but just I got out of a bad breakup, that might be it.
>>
>>42552054
Fight whom?
>>
File: 78927847423951001801.jpg (301KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
78927847423951001801.jpg
301KB, 1152x1440px
>>42552116
Basically backyard nigger gang fights with guys from work.
>>
>>42551971
Do more cardio and sleep. When I was doing xc in high school and sleeping well I had the energy of a god.
>>
>>42551971
go to bed earlier
>>
>>42551971
Please tell me you are not natty.
Why would you train twice a day otherwise?
Carbs before boed?
Fucking up your sleeping pattern with a nap, right before working out and then expecting to go back to sleep?
>>
Umm seems like you are just broken

>gym twice a day

ok m8
>>
>>42552348
Didn't know I was over training, what's wrong with naps?
>>
>>42552354
Broken? I'm training for a school and I want to be in the best shape for it. I feel like I'm not doing enough in the morning so I go again.
>>
>>42552390
Google it, but tl;dr: working out twice a day, as natty fucks you up more than you can imagine, and you just end up half assing your workouts.

Decide if you'd like to work out before or after work, skip the nap and go to bed earlier.
Increase your carb intake in mid day and exclude them completely from your last 2 meals.

Do that for 3 weeks and see how it feels.
>>
>>42552415
wtf are you even talking about

have you looked into any science behind lifting at all? stop going to the gym twice a day you are just slowing yourself down

literally one hour a day 3 days a week lifting heavy and you can become a fucking monster. Do serious cardio on 2 of your off days

keep eating the way you eat, but every day instead

sleep for at least 8 hours every night, preferably more like 9. And never take naps you tard
>>
>>42552574
I'll do that.
>>
>>42552673
Roger that.
>>
I'm tired all the time.

150 Caffeine at 11.

Usually 8 hours of sleep.

Always tired.
Fucking sucks.
>>
File: Jresus.png (71KB, 379x231px) Image search: [Google]
Jresus.png
71KB, 379x231px
I workout and i've been hardly eating shit and lifting literally every day your shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.