[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/af/ - Aeshethic Face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 119

File: 1499892249176.jpg (86KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
1499892249176.jpg
86KB, 600x853px
Can we have one of these so we don't have to be spammed with 10x different face threads every day?

So I was thinking that these threads could include everything related to face and facial gains. Think neck training, chewing, mewing, skin care, hair, neck hangs and redpills related to face.

I think these videos are worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI - Mike Mew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10 - Mike Mew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8 - XL Mew (1 hour long but worth it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A Redpills (recommended to watch all three)

Neck training:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
https://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/muscle/id/6/muscle/neck
>>
>>42548814
When they say teeth together, is it in a chewing position? Chewing position, your bottom teeth will be a bit behind your top ones.

Or should i align the front teeth?
>>
The first thing everyone should do is reduce their bodyfat to between 10 - 12% to reveal their facial structure.
>>
>>42548814
None of these matter if you aren't prepared to get surgery (which if you're reading this, you need to be attractive). Ofc these will help supplement if you're willing to go the distance but don't bother if you aren't.

Mewing is good in that it can fix weak chins, asymmetry (if you max out what it can do) and widen the palate, but it isn't going to give you a diamond cutting jaw if you haven't got one already. Neck training is important but it's more the icing on the cake rather than a major improvement. All the rest you mentioned are essential but won't turn you into a slayer on their own.

The most important thing to remember though is that only the top 1% of men are genuinely good looking. None of this '/soc/' said I'm a 7/10 so I must be good looking' horseshit, I'm talking about the sort of man that gets regularly complemented by women on his looks. Women's standards are simply higher than men's.
>>
File: 1494453111558.jpg (124KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494453111558.jpg
124KB, 532x800px
>>42548840
They should touch slightly in a resting position.

>>42548865
The end game for the majority isn't being a slayer. It's being better than you was yesterday.

>Women's standards are simply higher than men's.
That's because the vast majority of men are morons.
>>
>>42548885
>That's because the vast majority of men are morons.

No, it's because women can have 1 child every 9 months. Men can have many children in that same period. Women have to be choosier because they have more limited time and must invest more resources per child than men. This is deeply ingrained in women's perception of male attractiveness and has carried over to the modern world.

>The end game for the majority isn't being a slayer. It's being better than you was yesterday.

I suppose it does depend on your end goal. If you're only interested in being treated better than you are now by people in general than you can just settle for the non-surgicals but radical change is impossible without invasive surgery. It will also depend what you're starting with.
>>
>>42548917
Well, I think one major difference between me and let's say, lookism, is that I find pleasure in building and ''tweaking'' my body. Perfection & details, no matter what I'm working with.

I still think most men are desperate morons who get pussy whipped to easily. I'm not denying women's standards.
>>
>>42548961
>Well, I think one major difference between me and let's say, lookism, is that I find pleasure in building and ''tweaking'' my body. Perfection & details, no matter what I'm working with.

Once you get past the rampant shitposting, that's essentially what lookism is about.
>>
File: just lift bro.jpg (124KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
just lift bro.jpg
124KB, 768x768px
>>
>>42549059
>it's all about confidence
>>
>>42548865

Lol I'm def not top 1% and people compliment me frequently, stop putting people down. If you put in some basic effort you can look good enough to score regularly.
>>
What makes a man's face attractive in the first place?
>>
>>42549339
Cat eyes, prominent jawline, good chin (both wide and narrow can be great), good maxilla developement, good eyebrows (shape and thickness), full head of hair, general symmetry, balance between each 1/3, etc.

Masculine with a tbsp of feminine.
>>
File: 41c38f5413b98ce5bbd5f233a.jpg (437KB, 1958x988px) Image search: [Google]
41c38f5413b98ce5bbd5f233a.jpg
437KB, 1958x988px
>>42549339
What all these guys have in common is solid eye area.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about your jawline or whatever in the real world, just stop being a faggot that obsessed over the way he looks. Lift weights, eat healthy, and do stuff that makes you happy instead of comparing your face to models. Christ
>>
>>42549729
It's not about one particular area by itself, it's about facial harmony.
>>
>>42549729
>Nobody gives a fuck about your jawline or whatever in the real world

If you aren't fucking ugly it's probably the 2nd thing women care about.

t.22 yr old european women
>>
>>42549636

?????
>>
File: asymmetry.jpg (30KB, 1000x574px) Image search: [Google]
asymmetry.jpg
30KB, 1000x574px
>>42549636
>including mr. asymmetry himself
>>
>>42549059
Just be yourself
>>
>>42549729
Woman do care if you are a chinlet and prone to double chin
>>
>>42549136
This. The virgins on this board seem to think that by lifting enough weights that one day it will all just suddenly change and they'll start slaying left and right. The truth is that once you get to a certain point (abs, decent face, good haircut, well dressed/groomed) it's all about how you act.

I'm 5 foot fucking 6. I'm well below average height, which fags here seem to think is the end-all-be-all for being attractive and honestly once you start being social and stop being a bitter, angry powerlifter, you'll get laid. Hope you guys find what you're looking for.
>>
File: cavill-henry.jpg (72KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cavill-henry.jpg
72KB, 681x1024px
>>42549980
This guy is right.
>>
Which look suits me more?
>>
File: hitchcock suggestions.jpg (65KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
hitchcock suggestions.jpg
65KB, 640x541px
>>42550429
this one faggot
>>
>>42550429
how gay can you be? Did you really think that stupid face and filter made you look good?
>>
>>42549636
>solid eye area
not ryan gosling, still very handsome though
>>
File: ejeeh0q.jpg (50KB, 520x372px) Image search: [Google]
ejeeh0q.jpg
50KB, 520x372px
I'll dump some stuff. The first meta-study is really outstanding, 267 sources cross-referenced. Goes into depth on symmetry, averageness, skin health & color, masculinity, Facial cues associated with personality attribution, social, temporal, environmental context. Skim it if you are interested.
Facial attractiveness: evolutionary based research
>Face preferences affect a diverse range of critical social outcomes, from mate choices and decisions about platonic relationships to hiring decisions and decisions about social exchange. Firstly, we review the facial characteristics that influence attractiveness judgements of faces (e.g. symmetry, sexually dimorphic shape cues, averageness, skin colour/texture and cues to personality) and then review several important sources of individual differences in face preferences (e.g. hormone levels and fertility, own attractiveness and personality, visual experience, familiarity and imprinting, social learning). The research relating to these issues highlights flexible, sophisticated systems that support and promote adaptive responses to faces that appear to function to maximize the benefits of both our mate choices and more general decisions about other types of social partners.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/
>>
>>42550064
True. Had a "manlet" teacher (5'7" at most) that was previously obese, but he lost weight, gained muscle, dressed well and was such a charismatic dude that all the female and gay students worshiped him.
>>
>>42550429
Apart from the obvious faggotry of the second pic, you look better like that. Your skin isn't as wrinkly, your beard is trimmed, your skin is clear, you look like you paid more attention to your hair and clothing.
>>
File: Paul.jpg (35KB, 650x848px) Image search: [Google]
Paul.jpg
35KB, 650x848px
Another meta-analysis
https://labs.la.utexas.edu/langloislab/files/2015/04/meta.pdf
Two notable quotes, just so you know attractiveness did not increase in importance after the internet age but has always been a powerful force in human relations
>Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that is all
>Ye need to know, all ye need to know on earth
Keats, Ode on a Grecian Urn

>I cannot say often enough how much I consider beauty a powerful and advantageous quality. Socrates called it "a short tyranny," and Plato "The privilege of Nature." We have no quality that surpasses it in credit. It holds the first place in human relations; it presents itself before the rest, seduces and prepossesses our judgement with great authority and a wondrous impression."
Montaigne, Essays
>>
Maybe somebody can post this study, because I don't have it, but basically they had a bunch of frat Chads be rated by a bunch of sorority Stacies based on facial attractiveness, height, bulkiness ( IE muscle and frame) and vocal masculinity, and the found that although height and face were the main factors in determining attractiveness, it was dominance that actually determined which men had the most sex, which was determined by size and voice.

It was alot more complex than that though, saying things like if you have a feminine face you need to be bulkier to be considered attractive and vice versa. Pretty interesting shit.
>>
Men are more likely to overrate their looks than women.
Judging attractiveness: Biases due to ratersā€™ own
attractiveness and intelligence
https://liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/sites/liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/files/psychology/research/sim_saperia_brown_bernieri_2015_cogent_psychology_2_99616_publication.pdf
>To evaluate self-perceived attractiveness, participants rated, on an eight-point scale, how sexually attractive a given individual would find them.
>To evaluate the attractiveness of others, participants rated the ā€œnatural beautyā€ of others in the study.
>They found that menā€™s ratings of self-perceived attractiveness were higher than womenā€™s ratings; however, looking at others ratings, women were rated overall as more attractive than men.
>This is consistent with previous research showing that men tend to overestimate their own level of attractiveness while women donā€™t.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/you-are-less-beautiful-than-you-think/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8956056/Relentless-optimism-of-ugly-men-makes-up-for-unappealing-looks.html
>Researchers put 96 male and 103 female undergraduate students through an exercise where participants spent three minutes talking to each of five members of the opposite sex.
>Before the exercise started they were asked to rate their own attractiveness, and after each chat with a potential partner, they ranked that person's appearance and how sexually interested they believed the person was in them.
>The experiment showed that men who mistakenly believed they were attractive were more likely to overestimate how interested women were in them.
>Men who were actually rated as attractive by members of the opposite sex did not make the same errors in judgment.

>""Essentially, men who rated themselves high on attractiveness were more likely to overperceive womenā€™s interest. The more attractive they actually were to women, however, the more likely they were to underperceive."
>>
>>42550910
this sounds hard to control for in one study. You sure it wasnt a cross-examination of multiple studies? Was the study linked or an article discussing the findings of the study?
>>
File: 8z5FJqe.jpg (38KB, 1437x691px) Image search: [Google]
8z5FJqe.jpg
38KB, 1437x691px
Here's a good one, researcher on facial attractiveness, for years at major university, published in the field
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1cstrm/i_did_research_on_facial_attractiveness_for_years/
Lots of gems in there. Here is his take on why prominent cheekbones are attractive
>Prominent cheekbones & other "extraordinary" features can be attractive for a few reasons based on evolutionary psychology.
>First, there is a theory called "costly signaling"* that means that if you see someone with high, broad cheekbones (or any "extraordinary" feature), this means that their body had to go through all of this extra "expense" to build and support those cheekbones..and this person has more "reproductive fitness" (better genes). I don't know if it applies to cheekbones, but it's a theory that's fairly convincing for a number of our traits (and animal traits too)
>Second, cheekbones support the eyes - so broad cheekbones and wide set eyes (on a man in particular) indicate that he is probably a better athlete / hunter than someone with sunken cheekbones and poorly supported eyes. The cheek bone (and orbital rim - which it is attached to) was also important in supporting the eye during injury - which is crucial for survival. Also, the cheek bones (in the front) surround a major nerve that comes out of the face - and stronger frontal cheek bones protect this nerve. This last part (the protection factor) - I think - is probably why they are so important.
>Someone should do a study on female cheek bones and hormone levels and waist - hip ratio to see if these things correlate. My hypothesis is that you'd see some correlation, but the study has not been done.
>Cheekbones have different levels of attractiveness in men and in women -and the ideal shape and size differ. In men, the "population average" cheekbone is the most attractive. In women, the "population average + slightly feminized" is the most attractive.
>I hope that made sense, but ask a follow-up if it did not.
>>
>>42550959
I am quite sure, and they did discuss the findings in the article. I tried looking it up but I can't seem to find it.
>>
File: f2-large.jpg (259KB, 1280x780px) Image search: [Google]
f2-large.jpg
259KB, 1280x780px
>>42551005
Not doubting, Im interested in seeing it as well. However, the way these studies are conducted is to control for as many variables as you can to not have unrelated ones influence the outcome. So if facial dominance is researched, they have the same haircut/crop it out

Also, save what I dumped, its a goldmine. Sooo many references in the studies
>>
File: riverdale-kj-apa-01.jpg (135KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
riverdale-kj-apa-01.jpg
135KB, 683x1000px
>>42549636
I'm a girl and in my opinion Ryan Gosling is ugly af. Him and Nicholas Cage have the most punchable faces in cinema.
KJ apa has the ideal male face imo. Perfect mix of cute and hot.
>>
>>42549636
>>42551154
Bradley cooper is ugly too. Idk
>>
File: CC.jpg (30KB, 349x438px) Image search: [Google]
CC.jpg
30KB, 349x438px
>>42551154
Thats probably because you are ugly and are intimidated by more masculine guys. My stacy roommate says Chris Carmack's face is pure beauty and said there are two types of attractive guys. The "come hug me" and the "come fuck me" type. According to her Carmack is both, she doesnt know of anyone else combining the two
>>
>>42550997
>research on attractiveness
oh so someone who actually understands you need to do research to get data and results
>links to reddit
never fucking mind, you goddamn moron. if you're going to link "research", you need to link to the actual research, as in the pages of the academic journal the research is located in; with a introduction, materials, results, etc. sections. linking to reddit just shows
1. you're a fucking redditor faggot on 4chan
and
2. you're an idiot who doesn't know how research/knowledge/information works
>>
>>42551154
another straight fem anon here, also find ryal gosling to be fairly ugly. nicholas cage is so ugly and unlikable i truly dont understand how he ever became an actor.
however I will have to respectfully disagree on that pic you posted, hes like 6/10 imo
>>
>>42551222
Whats with the hostility? I was the one posting all the studies. I realize the people here never read the studies anyway, so I link something more easily digestible as well. If you had taken a look, he links lot of studies, refers to research, makes clear whenever he is inferring something, isnt absolute in his statements where he cannot possibly be, outlines theories etc. The medium through which the information is transmitted doesnt take away from the information itself.
Read it for yourself instead of dismissing everything because a website's name isnt to your liking.
Do you have a more convincing explanation as to why cheekbones are attractive? If so, I'd like to hear it.
>>
>>42551219
Lol wtf. I don't like to brag about looks but I'm far from being ugly. Also it's younger girls that like guys that are slightly feminine looking guys not ugly girls. (not that kj is feminine)
>>
File: 145439556039.png (1MB, 1565x548px) Image search: [Google]
145439556039.png
1MB, 1565x548px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ
>>
File: 1dMleuW.gif (2MB, 318x179px) Image search: [Google]
1dMleuW.gif
2MB, 318x179px
>>42551403
Its the same way emaciated, ugly guys are very vocal about preferring nerdy, less attractive girls because they are intimidated by classically beautiful, high estrogenic women.
The hotter the girls Im friends with are, the more blunt and honest are they about their preferences in men. Coincidentally, the higher up those same women are in the social hierarchy, the more they prefer all around dominant, handsome, masculine men.
Im not saying you are wrong in being attracted to feminine guys, just that your preferences reflect on you in way you never considered
>>
File: 1342785985982.jpg (36KB, 420x412px) Image search: [Google]
1342785985982.jpg
36KB, 420x412px
>>42551560
f-frame theory?
>>
File: 1342385985643.jpg (62KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1342385985643.jpg
62KB, 720x540px
>she's so ugly
>Id never date her if I got the chance
>too skinny
>>
File: wlw60omnil0y.gif (3MB, 590x459px) Image search: [Google]
wlw60omnil0y.gif
3MB, 590x459px
>>
>>42551648
You should be worried if the chick isn't like this at the wedding.
>>
tfw 8.5 with stubble but 6 without.
>>
File: sup.jpg (47KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
47KB, 480x600px
>>42549059
I am 3/10 bald babyfaced chinlet with shitty vision, fucked up teeth and islets of facial hairs similar to pubes, but if I could choose I would prefer pic related aesthetic thant this boish look
>>
>>42549968
he had several facejobs + hairs trainspalnt
>>
>>42552032
you should be worried if you are ever the groom at any wedding m8
>>
File: mzfexXy.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mzfexXy.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>42551648
>had a girl that used to look at me like that
>she would hug me in public and refuse to let go for 20 mins
>she got under my skin, cute and kind
Fast forward few years after
>anon we're breaking up
>"what, why?"
>i dont know, i love being with you, but i just dont love you in the same way any more
>proceeds to instantly be with in relationship with some new guy

Breehs, with every new girl that falls for me i have the same deep fear
>"I love you anon, i never loved anybody so much"
My instant thought is
>you say this now, but when will it change? How will i know when it changes? How can i stop it from happening

More somebody loves me, more i fear for when it will vanish. Anybody have that same fear?
>>
File: 1501516336036.jpg (49KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501516336036.jpg
49KB, 768x576px
>>42550800
>>42550879
>>42550946
>>42550997
OP here, great posts.
>>
>>42548814
this is so gay, you guys cant be older than 19
>>
>>42552421
Dated a girl for 4 years, near the end of our relationship she met a guy who would drive 2 hours just to come and see her at her parent's place in the middle of the fucking night, she became more and more distant until I called for a break because I was moving out of town for college. A month later she was in a relationship with the guy, and always said that she never cheated, nowaday she is married to the guy and I couldn't care less about her life, but now that I am in a relationship once again I realized how it affected me for good, I've become kinda paranoid and I don't trust my own girlfriend at all. Part of me just assume she's gonna go for someone else eventually, guess I'm enjoying the time with her until it's over.

Dunno if it's the way to go, but playing pretend is the only solution for me right now. Best luck broseph
>>
>>42551560
kek that gif
>>
File: rekt.jpg (33KB, 444x601px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
33KB, 444x601px
>>
File: just be confident brah.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
just be confident brah.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>
Tfw 8.5 face but 6'0" manlet
>>
>>42551154
>>42551236
Looks theory proven right yet again. Ryan Gosling is a psl 5/10. He sticks out like a sore thumb between those models.
>>
>>42552683
Aren't they both models?
>>
File: marchisio.png (603KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
marchisio.png
603KB, 540x810px
>>
File: ywnbelachowski.gif (1017KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ywnbelachowski.gif
1017KB, 500x281px
>>42552813

right one is completely mogged by the left one, but is still above average. I don't know if they are models.
>>
File: just be urself brah.jpg (98KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
just be urself brah.jpg
98KB, 499x750px
>>42549059
>>
>>42552842
It's ridiculous how much Nessman & O'Pry mogs that other guy. I'm convinced they include him there just to make them stand out even more.
>>
File: Alex-Haidau-1.jpg (732KB, 1133x1702px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Haidau-1.jpg
732KB, 1133x1702px
>>42552842

kek nice one.

request; do you have the pic with pic related and a number of other 0/10 faces who are "ripped"?

it shows painfully how the Face is everything, followed by Height and Frame.
>>
>>42552855

O'Pry looks a bit comical though. his face is almost overdevelopped.
>>
File: 1502730198448.png (678KB, 697x505px) Image search: [Google]
1502730198448.png
678KB, 697x505px
>>
>>42552683
I have this feeling that girls would prefer the guy to the right.
>>
>>42552870
1. Lighting makes his jaw visually smaller than its in reality
2. He fucked up teeth occlusion that was untreated before age of 22.
>>
File: just be urself brah2.jpg (125KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
just be urself brah2.jpg
125KB, 500x498px
>>42552855
hahah, true
>>42552870
nah dude, i have some other pics tho
>>
File: just be urself brah3.jpg (147KB, 982x1024px) Image search: [Google]
just be urself brah3.jpg
147KB, 982x1024px
>>42553174
>>
>>42549636
>Solid eye area
>Ryan Gosling

I can't
>>
>>42553186
just go and talk to her haha :)
>>
File: 1498754073507.jpg (217KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498754073507.jpg
217KB, 1200x1200px
>>42553229
>>
>>42550946
>"Essentially, men who rated themselves high on attractiveness were more likely to overperceive womenā€™s interest. The more attractive they actually were to women, however, the more likely they were to underperceive."

that's fascinating
>>
File: lryhj2ibMC1qagzjs.jpg (84KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lryhj2ibMC1qagzjs.jpg
84KB, 500x375px
>>42553322
Really? That's intuitive thinking.
>>
>>42553322
Then how will a guy who has low self esteem know if he's attractive or not?
I'm autistic as fuck and don't really understand social cues very well.
>>
File: mads-mikkelsen-153287-1024x571.jpg (95KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
mads-mikkelsen-153287-1024x571.jpg
95KB, 1024x571px
>>42550997
High / Wide Cheekbones + Good brow ridge >>>
>>
what's the nameof that beard growing thing?
is it safe to use?

also, how to get rid of eyebags
>>
>>42548814
What do i use to trim my beard
i'm brown so i'm trying to be a chadjeet
>>
>>42551219
Wtf is "come hug me", "come fuck me" type. What does that mean. Who's saying that? The guy?
>>
File: IMG_7768.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7768.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
>>42548814
>>
>>42550946
>>42553322
Its actually very sensible that men who are less attractive over-perceive their actual attractiveness and interest from women. It's reasonable for males to be ignorant of their own shortcomings because they are the ones that have to INITIATE mating. You can't do that if you're convinced your ugly, combine that with the fact that approaching women is hit or miss even with attractive males, having realistic self-confidence means less men even attempting to reproduce.
>>
>>42553396
The woman, it's what women "read" on their faces, very masculine men tend to elicit a more primal "fuck me" vibe, that is, women perceive them as sexual objects, rather than emotional ones.

>>42553432
You're*
>>
>>42553359
I'd go gay for him
>>
>>
File: mirin.gif (3MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.gif
3MB, 480x269px
>>
File: 15 year old ned kelly.jpg (15KB, 316x360px) Image search: [Google]
15 year old ned kelly.jpg
15KB, 316x360px
Have an oldschool 15(!) year old Ned Kelly.
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (62KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
62KB, 768x1024px
This guy posted on /pol/ the other day. Living version of the chad meme
>>
File: 1499469646770.png (1MB, 783x617px) Image search: [Google]
1499469646770.png
1MB, 783x617px
>>42553501
>>42553514
>>42553526
That's nice and all, but you should leave some advice/content, too.
>>
File: 4ba.png (27KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
4ba.png
27KB, 700x840px
>>42553533
he just needs bigger hair
>>
File: 1456334053526.jpg (24KB, 520x312px) Image search: [Google]
1456334053526.jpg
24KB, 520x312px
leave your lips slightly open like you're going to blow a spit bubble

its called a Sparrow Face and literally all the models right now do it
>>
File: 1502475516247.jpg (150KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502475516247.jpg
150KB, 1080x1080px
>>42553534

well what can I say? Height Face Frame, that's all there is to it.

but you can go for looksmaxing.

if you suffer from low confidence, take phenibut.

take minoxidil(5%) to combat receding hairline and to get thicker eyebrows, or to shape proper beard form.

obviously get fit but not /fit/ if you know what I mean.

if you aren't a teenager you are probably too old for mewing to have an effect.

i had rabbit teeth, so i asked the dentist to saw away a piece(2mm) of my two front teeth, so that made me stop looking like a retard.

improve posture. sedentary lifestyle gives a lot of people a retard posture. fix your protruding neck, keep your stomach flat, flex your glutes.

train your neck directly, don't know if genetics, but it increased my by 1.5 inches.

increase your social credit. I was Always lazy and shy, so I resolved to say yes to anything that was asked of me. wanna take the train(eurofag) to party in another city? yes. wanna come to boxing class? yes. wanna go and trip on lsd? yes. you get the point.

the most you can do is cope though. accept that you aren't a chad.

still, I went from a hopeless neet to a somewhat adusted student, lost my virginity multiple times, and have a decent circle of friends,
>>
File: scott eastwood purebred.jpg (82KB, 580x561px) Image search: [Google]
scott eastwood purebred.jpg
82KB, 580x561px
>>
File: just be yourself.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: IMG_0366.jpg (196KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0366.jpg
196KB, 750x1334px
>>42548814
My face is slightly unsymmetrical is there a way to make it more symmetrical?
>>
File: 1493833069446.jpg (110KB, 694x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493833069446.jpg
110KB, 694x1024px
>>42553645
I honestly didn't expect a reply like that.
>>
>>42553514
I love how she realised she was mirin hard and tried to save face
>>
File: ALaYuNS.png (99KB, 271x320px) Image search: [Google]
ALaYuNS.png
99KB, 271x320px
>>42553710

nope. sorry dude. unless there exists an operation where they break your skull in half, it won't happen.

nose is weird, upper eyelids are too big. if you look at male models, you will see that they have practically no eyelids.

increase your eyebrows. they have a decent shape, and will contrast nicely with your skin.

lose weight, your cheeks are bloated. looks like there is a decent jawline waiting. chin is also decent.

your face is almost completely genetics. learn to cope
>>
>>42553710
Ball pics or gtfo
>>
>>42552880
O'pry is kinda uggo imo, never understood the appeal.
>>
File: 1501353030431.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501353030431.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>42553775
>learn to cope
How do I into coping?
>>
>>42553752

heh. no problem.
>>
File: 1502475544357.jpg (84KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502475544357.jpg
84KB, 1024x1024px
>>42553814

accept that there are things beyond your control. there is a genetic lottery, and you missed out. adjust your expectations and standards accordingly.

how exactly you come to terms with this reality, you will have to find out yourself. as stated above, >>42553645 I looksmaxed and turned out alright.

>>42553794

yea I know. there is something a bit off about him. to say he is ugly is going too far though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-18-23-32-02.png (260KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-18-23-32-02.png
260KB, 540x960px
Is jaw really everything
>>
>>42552907
Its literally just a few cm's of bone...fuck
>>
File: 1501072897242.png (165KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1501072897242.png
165KB, 327x316px
>>42553322
Reminds me of "mirin" threads. Fucking lol.
>>
>>42553908
No. Eye area. You look like a bug eyed jew.
>>
>>42553942

yep. nature can be cruel.
>>
File: 617562389371908.jpg (487KB, 830x830px) Image search: [Google]
617562389371908.jpg
487KB, 830x830px
>>42553775
Is there any way to train your lower eyelids to make them tighter/higher? To achieve that squinty look that all models seem to have.
>>
File: 643125738574.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
643125738574.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>tfw good facial structure and frame but 5'11 and eyelet
>>
So we just gonna spend the rest of our lives sulking in tight knitted online communities of autists about our smallest imperfections compared to photoshopped models with perfect makeup, lighting, and genetics?
>>
>>42554019

I'm afraid not. surgery is the only option. it is one of the cheaper and easier operations, but still, plastic surgery is no joke.

I wouldn't be that autistic though. upper eyelids matter far more.

in any case, you can always learn to subtly squint your eyes.

>>42554041

>good facial structure

you sure about that? it is easy to overrate yourself

>>42554078

it's a decent thread no? far from /fit/, but still not r9k or anything. and keeping it in one thread is a good way to keep it from overflowing the board
>>
>>42554138
>you sure about that? it is easy to overrate yourself
Good but not great, not even near the guys posted ITT. Probably a high 7, I'd ask your opinion but I'm afraid to post my face here.
>>
>>42549059
Right one looks just like Patrick Swayze
>>
>>42554201

ok, i could rate your face and give some tips if you posted here, but i understand if you don't want to. it is still a public site after all.

in any case, be sure to looksmax.
>>
holy shit u guys are autistic and pathetic
>>
Don't really understand these threads. 99.9% of this shit is genetic
>>
File: tumblr_lg0brgeTAl1qzs0kqo1_1280.jpg (60KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lg0brgeTAl1qzs0kqo1_1280.jpg
60KB, 500x750px
>>42554330
cope

>>42554356
cope
>>
>>42554381
he gets his brows done
WHAT A FAGG!
>>
>>42552389
getthefuckouttaherekid
>>
File: dqd.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dqd.png
57KB, 250x250px
>>42554394
>>
>>42554432
i was just joking
it must feel nice to be him
>>
>>42554441

heh. ok buddy.
>>
>>42554381
no u

no facial surgery will help you look like prime Gandy or Chico
>>
File: 8bkaiz1.jpg (81KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8bkaiz1.jpg
81KB, 668x1000px
>>42554557

>Implying I don't know that

What's your point.
>>
>>42549636

>tfw I've lost tonnes of weight but still got puffy face and neck fat.

Literally JUST.
>>
>>42553645

>lost my virginity multiple times
>virginity...multiple

how do you get your virginity back?
>>
File: xhEMKzFt2k0Te.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
xhEMKzFt2k0Te.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>42554592

you know what I meant. I got laid multiple times. don't be daft
>>
>>42554557

I'd probably kill myself if I looked like "Chico".

Looking this feminine would really be exhausting.
>>
>>42554588

may be due to low-T
>>
File: t5j0hd.gif (38KB, 291x241px) Image search: [Google]
t5j0hd.gif
38KB, 291x241px
>>
File: sfdbfhg.png (221KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
sfdbfhg.png
221KB, 400x482px
>>42554608

cope
>>
>>42554626
chadjeet
>>
>>42554614

How do I fix?
>>
>>42554647

hop on a cycle?
>>
>>42554632

No, I'm already self-conscious about things like that, and looking this much like a twinky faggot would be really life ruining.

Thank god I dodged that bullet, I'm not the most manly man but I have it much much much better than that poor kid has.
>>
File: 902.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
902.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>42554678

kek.
>>
File: y4VzWW.gif (870KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
y4VzWW.gif
870KB, 480x270px
>>42554678
he is twice as wide as you and double your height
>>
>>42554580
Did he really say it or is it made up to troll uggos?
>>
>>42554732

He has an inch on me according to google and is a framelet, but that doesn't really matter.

I just feel that people wouldn't be able to take me seriously and consider me anything but a fairy with a face like that.
>>
File: EOW.png (297KB, 496x662px) Image search: [Google]
EOW.png
297KB, 496x662px
Got a 5/10 in a /soc/ thread. Everyone tells me i am ugly. Am i really ugly?
>>
File: gCmzZRP.gif (4MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
gCmzZRP.gif
4MB, 450x253px
>>42554758

nah it is made up. would be hilarious though if it was real
>>
>>42554787
Need stubble. You face isn't suited for clean shaven.
>>
>>42554787

>balding
>weak eyebrows and asymetric eyes
>bloated
>no chin
>thin neck

5/10 is generous
>>
>>42554787
short those sides and get a quiff like hairstyle + grow some facial hair and you'd look pretty good, you kinda look like jared kushner
>>
File: IMG_20170811_153223.jpg (624KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170811_153223.jpg
624KB, 2448x3264px
>>42554809
Fuck you i am not balding. And i have high cheekbones, good eyes.
>>
>>42553533
Someone should photoshop him into some muscular guy body edit his clothes colors into pink and green and make a RL version of the meme.
>>
File: 1581603174198.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1581603174198.gif
2MB, 500x275px
>>42554758
>>42554792
Adriana is redpilled on looks, and so is Gandy. He said something about his bone structure being extraordinary, hence people liking his face

Do you honestly think people who earn their living with their fucking face are not aware that their face is good looking? Do you aspies ever leave your fucking basements? Of course people are aware of their good looks, its just below average looking idiots totally overestimate their own appearance and are thus coping the hardest. Normal, well-adjusted people know about looks if they aren't mentally retarded and totally oblivious to their surroundings.
See >>42550946
>>
>>42554831
u look like a baby man you need to get a haircut and a facial
>>
>>42554849
No shit. Of course I know all of this. I just found it hard to believe that he would say it in an interview. That sentence is true tho
>>
>>42554874
some facial hair*
>>
>>42554787
eyebrows could use work, I see potential
>>
>>42554929
What kind of work?
>>
>>42554883
Yeah read that wrong, sorry m8
That being said, lots of people are totally unaware of this.

>>42550879
>I cannot say often enough how much I consider beauty a powerful and advantageous quality. Socrates called it "a short tyranny," and Plato "The privilege of Nature." We have no quality that surpasses it in credit. It holds the first place in human relations; it presents itself before the rest, seduces and prepossesses our judgement with great authority and a wondrous impression."
>Montaigne, Essays
Fuck this is a good quote.
>>
>>42554945
Thicker, tweeze out the random stray hairs that reside around them.

I have asymmetric eyes and eyebrows too, exactly how yours are. I just try to tweeze them and shape the less attractive one more like the more attractive one.
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>42554602
brutal
>>
>>42554831
you do have nice cheekbones and indentations.
>>
>>42554980
Should i get thicker eyebrows? How?
>>
>>42554831

better pic.

losse fat and decrease sodium intake to lose cheek fat (may be due to low test, in that case roids are the only option).

order minoxidil 5% and apply to your eyebrows. get thick, contrasting eyebrows. this will increase your facial aesthetics a lot.

and lift goddammit. you don't need to be a mr oympics, but at least fill up your clothing. get rid of those sloping shoulders.
>>
File: IMG_6446.gif (2MB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6446.gif
2MB, 400x218px
mirin
>>
>>42550800
That picture has different lighting and angles how in gods name can it be accurate
>>
>>42554809
>>42554787
>Balding
Fucking dipshit he's not balding he has a mature hairline because he isn't 13 anymore
>eyebrows
They look fine, though he could shape them up a bit
>asymetric eyes
Maybe just a very small amount but nowhere near noticeable unless you're an autist
>bloated
Lay off the sodium and drink more water, also slim down your bf
>no chin
Wrong, just not a pronounced one. I recommend facial hair if you can grow it
>thin neck
Average neck, definitely not Jason Genova thin

6/10, maybe be an 8 if you got /fit/ and got a good cut and clothes fit. DEFINITELY, not a 5 or below. Your good traits do a good job of over shadowing your average traits (You don't really have any really bad ones, just average, but in our society average might as well be bad as it's all or nothing).
>>
i still aspire the left one after 2 years
>>
>>42555036
my english is rusty
>>
>>42555033

don't get so mad. I don't know where you come from but that hairline is receding. or just a bad haircut. his second pic is better.

>unless you're an autist

heh. what did you expect.

I do agree with recommending facial hair.

and
>>42555020
>>
>>42552683
Both have so over exaggerated features they look like cartoons
>>
>>42555033
>Fucking dipshit he's not balding he has a mature hairline because he isn't 13 anymore
Yes. I am not balding.
>They look fine, though he could shape them up a bit
Yeah, i guess i'll get rid of the shit hairs, but my eyebrows are pretty thin in the first place.
>Maybe just a very small amount but nowhere near noticeable unless you're an autist
I never realized it until now lmao. But i will maybe get plastic surgery if it bugs me too much.
>Lay off the sodium and drink more water, also slim down your bf
Yeah i am trying to lose bf, and i don't drink a lot of water, that is true.
>Wrong, just not a pronounced one. I recommend facial hair if you can grow it
I can't really grow it, but i will consider it.
>>
File: mfw_fw16_models_fy22.jpg (116KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_fw16_models_fy22.jpg
116KB, 800x538px
>>42555075

the left one is john todd. 6'4". absolutely a genetic freak.
>>
>>42552816
Top tier genes
>>
>>42552816
Dude Looks like an ancient roman statue
>>
>>42554831
You have potential. Start looksmaxing.
>>
>>42555123
>Start looksmaxing.
Yes i posted a pic looking for advice. Atm i am losing weight. I will pluck my eyebrows. I am 6' so not super tall, so i bought some lifts, and i have started moisturising. Hopefully i can turn into a chad.
>>
File: Hairline.jpg (53KB, 707x352px) Image search: [Google]
Hairline.jpg
53KB, 707x352px
>>42555072
>I don't know where you come from but that hairline is receding
Every male's hairline recedes as he ages, compare yourself to a 8 year old version of you and you'll see that yours has too. If the recession never stops, balds in a certain patter, and accelerates at an early age, then it's called "balding". Amount of recession depends on genes, testosterone, and health. Stop spreading misinformation and calling all recession "balding".

>>42555083
>But i will maybe get plastic surgery if it bugs me too much.
You don't need surgery that's fucking stupid

>Yeah i am trying to lose bf, and i don't drink a lot of water, that is true.
More water, your body retains water if it's not getting enough of it.
>>
>>42555141
>More water, your body retains water if it's not getting enough of it.
I will buy a water bottle and refill it every break thank you. I thought the opposite happened.
>>
>>42555096
>>42555106

I know.
>>
>>42553710
You look fine I think you look like river Phoenix and he's beautiful other posters are coping
>>
>>42554787
Chinlet, but grow a beard you have good eyes def not ugly don't know who told you that
>>
>>42555164

get those eyebrows man. you will be surprised about how much difference it makes

minxodil 5% and some professional grooming will improve them alot.

>>42555141
yeah fair enough. the guy is only 18-20+- years old though, a bit early for a mature hairline
>>
>>42555239
>minxodil 5%
I am not balding please.
>>
>>42555239
>some professional grooming will improve them alot.
Guess the local immigrant that will cut my hair for 10 euro, isn't good enough. Yes i know...
>>
>>42553250
FUCK
>>
>>42553942
>>42554016
Look at the picture again, it's not just jaw width changed.

Negatively tilted eyes, receded hairline, worse eyebrows, larger width from nose to mouth, and smaller jaw are all the changes.
>>
this is one of the most autistic threads i have ever seen
>>
>>42554831
do you have an overbite?
>>
>>42553710
Louis!!!
>>
>>42552765
It's mainly his six pack that tricks people into thinking he's good looking. Plus he has a decent haircut and the way he acts makes people think he's attractive
>>
>>42552870
Nice body but he looks weird and crerpy. Comes as as one of those cheesy guys
>>
>>42553427
Hitler would be proud
>>
>>42555095
Left in this pic. Would look like a natsoc soldier
>>
File: photo5.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
photo5.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
I swear nessman looks like a greek/roman statue. This pic reminds me of some Julius Caesar or whatever
>>
File: IMG_2902.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>42555600
>muh autistic threads
>spend day shitposting in threads you dont like
Chances are, if you get triggered by these threads they hit closer to home than you care to admit
>>
File: SS was not a meme.jpg (91KB, 530x749px) Image search: [Google]
SS was not a meme.jpg
91KB, 530x749px
>>42557824
this one's better
>>
File: Shaun_Hampson_20.12.16.jpg (86KB, 800x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Shaun_Hampson_20.12.16.jpg
86KB, 800x1165px
6'7
australian
married to supermodel
worth millions
>>
>>42554787
you're straight averge
>>
>>42557779

well duh.the face is everything, that's the point of the pic. his body is disgusting as well. very bad insertions, and comes of as a tryhard gymcel.

>>42555467
I know.
>>
>>42558071
Lol yeah I remember posting that in another facethread. German soldiers were chads
>>
File: tULjnB6.jpg (118KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
tULjnB6.jpg
118KB, 717x900px
100% chad. You can't even lie
>>
Natsoc men>>>>>>
>>
>>42549059
guy on the left looks like a downer guy on the right also looks strange
i feel like these guys are have gone past what would be considered peak attractiveness with such extreme proportions
>inb4 "cope"
>>
File: 1498355823641.jpg (17KB, 296x376px) Image search: [Google]
1498355823641.jpg
17KB, 296x376px
>>42558292
>guy on the left looks like a downer guy
yeah no, you're just coping
>>
File: 831e01b9.gif (837KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
831e01b9.gif
837KB, 280x210px
>>42558292

>guy on the left looks like a downer

guy on the right has indeed extreme proportions, but Lachowski is pretty much perfect in every way.
>>
>>42558319
look at his retarded wide set eyes. sorry but your crush looks retarded
>>
File: benis.png (131KB, 748x613px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
131KB, 748x613px
>>42558351
BRAAAAAAAP
>>
>>42558048
Just need a laurel wreath.
>>
>>42554787
I think the main problem is your lower face
Do you have a slight overbite?
It makes your jaw/chin look recessed and that in turn makes you look miserable.
Learn to half-smile constantly.
>>
>>42555021
god that video was absolutely mental
>>
>>42555919
No.
>>
>>42555919
>>42558874
Come to think of it, i might have a slight overbite yes. What do you suggest i do to fix it?
>>
File: just fuck me up.png (8KB, 438x466px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck me up.png
8KB, 438x466px
>>42559161

I'm strongly considering getting surgery for my eyes . I have permanent dark circles under my eyes and they are tilted downwards (is their a name for that?). I really think if it wasnt for my eyes I could be attractive. I'm 25, if I get it done within the next year i could still enjoy the benefits for a long time
>>
File: 130806124.jpg (20KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
130806124.jpg
20KB, 470x350px
>>42548814
What to do if you have big disgusting eyes? should i be squinting all the time?
>>
>>42550800

Right is cromagnon, left is aurignac, not a good example of male/female differences, but a good example of paleolithic and neloithic head structure.
>>
>>42559189
>they are tilted downwards

Canthal tilt.

Idk if it make you attractive, but it could help. If you want to do it, then do it.
>>
>>42559189

>they are tilted downwards

negative canthal tilt.
>>
>>42555919
>>42558874
I can push my jaw forward so that my chin looks better. Do you think i should do it constantly, or should i go to a dentist and try to get it fixed there.
>>
>>42559210

it is not so much the eye that is the problem, but the upper eyelids.

unless you do surgery then yes, squinting is the only solution.
>>
>>42559255

Not the guy you responded to, but I had an overbite and had to wear braces in highschool for it. at the moment it was annoying, but now I am so glad that I did it. really shapes up your jaw/chin.
>>
File: Overbite.png (584KB, 912x583px) Image search: [Google]
Overbite.png
584KB, 912x583px
>>42559255
Oops forgot to post a picture for reference. What do you think. Should i constantly push my jaw forward?
>>
>>42559273
Yeah, but i have turned older, and it will cost me atleast 10k$ which i don't have atm.
It really sucks that nobody told me, while i was younger.
>>
Who here /buildingjawmuscles/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvWzyrQASZk
>>
>>42559306

damn that sucks. anyway, you look better in the second pic.

just another point; I really think you would benefit a lot from lifting. you look a bit scrawny. put some muscle on that frame
>>
>>42559312

nice vid bro. especially the second exercise is good for increasing your jaw muscle.
>>
>>42559296

>A decent bulk to add some mass to your neck followed a decent cut to bring out those cheekbones
>Stubble/beard that compliments face structure
>Decent haircut

Those added with a slight protrusion of your jaw forward should look good.
>>
>>42559356
>A decent bulk to add some mass to your neck followed a decent cut to bring out those cheekbones
I will do neck exercises, can't be bothered to go to my local gym.
>Stubble/beard that compliments face structure
I can't get that yet. Guess i will wait. In the pictures i have posted i haven't shaved for a week.
>Decent haircut
I will try to put more effort into it.
>>
File: 1501816999892.jpg (16KB, 453x325px) Image search: [Google]
1501816999892.jpg
16KB, 453x325px
Why is upper eyelids so bad exactly?
>>
>>42559517

who knows.why is a weak jawline so bad exactly?

just things that are not considered attractive. probably some evolutionary reason that isn't relevant anymore, but still lingers subconsciously.
>>
>>42559517
You want hunter eyes. Aka have your eyes narrowly pushed up under your thick brow.
>>
File: nick-bateman-2.jpg (123KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
nick-bateman-2.jpg
123KB, 900x750px
>>42559608
??
>>
Sort of related. I'm extremely pale. I'm South European and my family is not as pale as me, so I don't understand why.

I was looking at my old photos today and I used to be a bit tan (I don't live in a hot country so it's not that). What could have happened for my skin to turn very very pale?
>>
File: cope.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cope.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>42559660

what's your point? he has godtier jaw, chin, lips, eyebrows, nose, frame, height, hair,.....

he would look better without those upper eyelids, but they aren't that big and it is only a minor detail compared with the rest of him. also notice that he has a very strong brow, protrudin above his upper eyelids.

but f.e. Gandy or lachowski have no upper eyelids and are superior.
>>
>>42559691

maybe your dad got cucked by a nordic postman?

just kidding, I don't know.

maybe it is just your lifestyle? I know I always get pale during exams because i barely come outside then.

or it may just be puberty/hormones....

you can take melanotan if you aren't happy with your tan.

i wouldn't worry too much though. what is meant with tanned is different from merely being pale/brown/black. having a healthy, glooming, radiant skin is far more important. it is that sickly, dim, shady skin that looks bad. so go outside more, take betacarotene,...
>>
redpill me on receding hairline?

is anything actually effective or is it all snakeoil
>>
>>42559692

I don't get the concept of "hunter eyes" that keeps popping up around here, I don't see a fundamental difference between them.
>>
>>42550800

>In fact, it is possible that visually appearing to possess certain traits may be more important in initial selection processes than actually possessing desired traits because the visual stereotypes are more easily available than information about stable behaviour.
>>
>>42559790

this is considered disgusting
>>
File: gm259gx.jpg (112KB, 545x720px) Image search: [Google]
gm259gx.jpg
112KB, 545x720px
>>42559790

this is considered beautiful.

the differences are: negative vs positive canthal tilt

shape of the eyebrows

upper eyelids vs no upper eyelids
>>
>>42559783

minoxidil 5% seems pretty good.

finasteride as well, but I have read it can give you a nasty case of bloatingas side effect.

in any case, learn to cope. if you are going bald, it will happen. there is no permanent 100ĀØproof solution.
>>
>>42559832

By this logic, Asian men should be slaying
>square face, strong jaw
>no upper eyelids
>negative canthal tilt
>black eyebrows
>>
>>42559832
No upper lid visible is good?

Seems I've been blessed.
>>
>>42559872

no, because asians are generally effeminate, have no frame at all, are generally manlets have extremely bad stereotypes (nerds, small dicks, quiet,),

most important of all; they do not have caucasian features. if you look at handsome blacks or asians, you will see that their attraction comes from the fact that they have caucasian features. that is a sine qua non. if you do not have that, you are excluded from being a chad a priori. and asians have bad eyebrows, very thin, and just as all eyebrows, come in both good and bad shapes.

square face and strong jaw is again not at all an asian feature. asian models may have that, but most don't, and the ones that do only have it because they are scrawny.

>>42559887

that's a pic for ants, but from what i can see you have very good eye features. strong low eyebrows, positive canthal tilt, no big upper eyelids. 8/10 from what i can see.
>>
>>42559517
because it indicates that you lack bone and protection for the eyes
>>
>>
>>42559887

you look like you are squinting your eyes though.
>>
>>42559940

Alright just took a picture taking extra care not to squint.

>>42559919

I'd say I'm a strong 6 without doing something with my bair but myeyes do seem okay.
>>
>>42560039

yea your eye region is very good. thick nicely shaped eyebrows, no upper eyelids, positive canthal tilt. very nice.

that said, you could improve with a good haircut (as you said yourself), and try to lose some bodyfat. you look a bit bloated. decrease your sodium intake.
your facial hair looks decent, but you can shape it to be a lot better.

if you are reasonably tall, you are indeed a strong 6-7. you can easily become a 7-8 if you would follow my tips.

say thanks to your parents for those brow and eye socket genes.
>>
>>42560039
Eyes only, actually.
>>
>>42560080

Probably the stubble and the pizza and a half yesterday generally my cheeks go inwards if that makes sense.

Is there a term for this? You seem knowledgeable.
>>
File: myface.jpg (50KB, 639x1136px) Image search: [Google]
myface.jpg
50KB, 639x1136px
Is my face aesthetic?
>tfw balding
>>
>>42560158
Should havebkept th lpng hair
>>
>>42560167
Hahah are you talking about that long hair thread from a week ago, anon?
>>
>>42560138

well I am not a native english speaker, but I think it are called dimples?

drink a lot of water, lower bodyfat and lower sodium intake, and you will seem much leaner in your face, causing your jaw to pop out.

next time you get a haircut, ask for something that compliments your head shape. don't fall for some meme haircut, but more for something more classic. some sort of comb over, side part thing, but don't let them buzz it off on one side, that shit is horrible.

and since we are on /fit/, don't forget to lift. you don't need to be arnold schwarzenegger, but some shape is appreciated(pic related).

but really, you have nothing to worry about physically. you look really solid.
>>
>>42560158
no its way too round
>>
>>42560158

very good eye region. again; positive canthal tilt, no upper eyelids, good form of eyebrows.

very nice eye color as well.

you should thicken and groom your eyebrows though. they are ok, but they could be improved a lot and easily. use minox to thicken them, and groom them to get them in shape (shape is actually good, but too long and a lot of straying hairs).

your beard game is very strong haha. as for the others, drink more water and decrease sodium intake if you want to lose the bloatedness in your face.

your forehead is indeed becoming big because of balding. don't think something can be done about that. not an expert on that. minoxidil maybe. ask the next time you are going to the hairdresser.

some tan would do you good.

anyway, i would say you are a 6-7.
>>
>>42560237

yea you are right. nothing he can do about that though. missed the genetic lottery on that one
>>
>>42560237

Too round? First time I'm hearing it. Though I do notice it too when the beard is coming into play ( everyone says I'm getting chubby when I let my beard grow for the first few weeks ).
>>
>>42560158
No. Horrible eye area and hairline. Youre quite ugly desu.
>>
>>42548865

>mewing

Interesting, never looked that up before. It's common in various meditation practices and yoga breathing to keep the tongue on the roof of your mouth. I wonder if it's a natural way for children and babies to do that. For instance, babies always breathe deep in the belly, fully expanding the lungs, which is the natural way to breathe.

As a side note, I've never been a mouth breather and have done yogic breathing for 10 years or so and have a great jawline.
>>
File: 1503085034018.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503085034018.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>42560334
>horrible eye area
>literally every girl ever compliments my eyes

Anon, are you even trying?
>>
>>42560334

his eye area is quite good no?

nice eye color, positive canthal tilt, no upper eyelids, strong brow,...

he has dark circles under his eyes, but not that bad.
>>
>>42560401
his eyes are big and bulgy not hunter esque at all, also looks like he's squint frauding desu
>>42560370
You asked fucking retard. Dont like it? Go back to /soc/.
>>
>>42560431

well obviously he is not Gandy-tier but he really isn't that bad. better than most.
>>
>>42552421
This girl confused being in love with actually loving someone, as the latter is an active choice that even takes some effort sometimes. Just being in love is easy because of the beauty and sexual attraction that can live down with time. She choose not to love you, unwilling or subconscious most likely, but that's why she had a new relationship instantly after your breakup. This one will probably end like this, or the new guy has money and puts so much work in the relationship that she choses to continue loving him after the initial being in love.
>>
>>42560459

his eye area I mean. the rest is very mediocre
>>
File: Rustin_Cohle.jpg (19KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Rustin_Cohle.jpg
19KB, 220x330px
>>42560459
Idk they look really buggy and protruding to me. Like no bones supporting them at all. Well, doesn't really matter when his skull shape, hairline and small mouth failo him HARD.
>>
>>42560158
fix facial hair and get a proper haircut then you would look a lot better
>>
>>42560501

>Well, doesn't really matter when his skull shape, hairline and small mouth failo him HARD.

kek. thanks for the blackpill
>>
File: 20170819.jpg (159KB, 1230x438px) Image search: [Google]
20170819.jpg
159KB, 1230x438px
Ok guys, I'm a chinlet. From face pov it doens't really seem to be bad, but as you can see from profile pov it's fucking disgusting. Can you provide me advices (my skin and beard are bad too but I'm here for the chin)
>>
One thing the "it's all about the face" crowd forgets is that besides sexual dimorphism (good genes), status is probably the most important factor in getting women.

It's true that sexual dimorphism unconsciously communicates good genes, this includes both an aesthetic face and an aesthetic body. They are markers of good health.

But status reigns supreme. In tribal days, it was not the best looking men who necessarily became the alpha males, although there is a very strong correlation it's not a rule. This is even more true in modern times.

The true alpha male is the leader of men. Certainly with the advent of civilization and guns, this top spot is no longer reserved for the most muscular or strongest males. It's now the domain of conquerors, emperors, generals. In modern society? Pop stars, politicians, actors, celebrities.

I'm willing to bet my left nut Justin Bieber is the most desirable male alive at this time. Qua looks he really is nothing special, especially when compared to the top tier male models. But would every heterosexual female on the planet fuck him, if given the chance? You bet.

Jack Nicholson claims he slept with over 2000 women. Wilt Chamberlain fucked one new girl every day his entire adult life on average, which totals to 20 000. Fidel Castro clocks out at a notch count of 45 000. Two per day for his entire 40-year reign.
>>
>>42560370
>"hey guys what do you think"
>gets shit on
>"lol no your opinion is wrong"
why did you even ask
>>
>>42560370
this, you cunt >>42560573
don't ask it if you can't take it
>>
>>42560532

surgery. nothing else that can be done honestly.
>>
>>42560669
If there is no other way, then I'll let it like this. Surgery is impossible for me. At least, how physically fucked am I? Does it really look as bad as I see it?
>>
>>42554608
>Looking this feminine would really be exhausting.
If you look feminine as a teen/early adult hood you make the most alpha looking man after you hit your mid 20s. All you need is facial hair and mass and some minor aging marks
Source: Jason Momoa
>>
>>42554831
You have a low mid face. Your skull literally needs to be cracked and rearranged for you to look good sorry.
This is why your philtrum is longer than your chin. Only way out is to hide your face with a beard...
>>
>>42560749

profile is really bad, front is ok. your lack of jawline is equally worrying.

you have an overbite. that's the main problem. if you can afford braces you might be able to fix it without surgery.
>>
>>42560753

But he's 26.
>>
>>42560783
>>42560785

Ok thank you for the honest answers. I also thought about braces, but I'll need more money. About the beard, I still haven't enough to hide this. So it's about time.

Also, are there efficient exercises to gain some jawline or would I also need surgery?
>>
>>42560841
Your problem is not the jawline but the chin and mouth area do you mouth breathe a lot? Mewing could help you now that i'm thinking about it.
>>
>>42560334
He isn't ugly, what the hell dude.
>>
>>42560799
This is him now.
>>
>>42560841

this >>42560861

but the problem is, you are already past your puberty, so it will be hard to change anything with correct breathing. it's worth a try though. learn to breathe correctly, and in resting pose your tongue should be firmly touching the roof of your mouth.

a beard may help you

otherwise, learn to cope.
>>
>>42560861
Thank you for helping. I mostly breath through my nose. What is "mewing"? Is it constantly pressing my tongue against my palate? Just the tip of the tongue or the all tongue?
>>
>>42560928

pretty much all of the tongue.
>>
>>42560927
I'm 22, so no it won't be easy, but I'll try

>>42560938
I see. I'll make reasearches to know precisely the correct position

Thank you guys, I'll try mewing during a few months. I'll see if I can afford braces then
>>
>>42560964

good luck m8.
>>
>>42555165
>>42552816
Proof that you can make it even with a longish midface.
>>
>>42558351
this
>>
>>42559296
I am a girl and you are a really good looking guy with an interesting face. I don't really notice a difference between the pictures.

I think you're better off just exercising, dressing better, and maybe getting a better haircut that frames your face (though the one you have now is perfectly acceptable).

You might never look like the male models getting posted here, but with a decent personality and just a slight bit of looksmaxing, you will be able to slay if you are not slaying already.
>>
>>42560993
There are no set rules, 2bh. All about harmony.
>>
File: ascension.png (1MB, 1134x572px) Image search: [Google]
ascension.png
1MB, 1134x572px
>>42558351
>>
>>42561024
Dude, chill.
>>
File: matt lemond.jpg (72KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
matt lemond.jpg
72KB, 628x800px
>>42561024
>slay
he will be able to get laid sure, slaying is reserved for the genetic elite
>>
>>42560158

IF I saw you IRL (as a gay dude), i would think you are cute or attractive

but the picsprobably make you less attractive than you actually are. also try getting a slight tan. you rock the haircut well. better than long hair. long hair just makes your face round.
>>
>>42561030

moar
>>
File: koAf9lb.jpg (128KB, 1242x480px) Image search: [Google]
koAf9lb.jpg
128KB, 1242x480px
>>42561054
>>
>>42552813
everyone in this thread besides actors are models.

/fa/ is spreading and it makes me smile. I can sense the insecurity.
>>
>>42561075
The middle one just looks retarded
>>
>>42559296

Get a thick neck
>>
>>42561043
Eh, it just kills me to see decent looking guys getting hung up on the dumbest shit like a millimeter added to their chin.
>>
>>42561094
>decent looking guys

Hey look it's another female virtue signal.
>>
File: Renaissance 3.jpg (43KB, 592x480px) Image search: [Google]
Renaissance 3.jpg
43KB, 592x480px
>>42561085
>/fa/ is spreading
You weren't here 7 years ago, were you?

This is a renaissance.
>>
>>42554831

I ran your face through some professional modeling software... here's the result.
>>
File: asianchad20.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
asianchad20.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>42561024

> i am a girl

Sure anon.

> good looking guy

Not really desu.

>>42559919

> asians cant slay

if you are a buff asian dude above 5 8, you can bang girls
>>
>>42561131

The problem is his midface is so fucking long. There's nothing he can do to fix it besides Jaw implants.
>>
>>42550429
Euron Greyjoy
>>
>>42561131
he needs to dye eyebrows and shape them and then just squinch (squint with lower eyelids) 24/7 and he would go up 2 points
>>
File: 657613-819858.jpg (30KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
657613-819858.jpg
30KB, 400x407px
>>42554831

Stop being so delusional, you long horsefaced cuckold. you gymcels and DYELS are so bluepilled.
>>
File: 1433032011719.jpg (27KB, 341x511px) Image search: [Google]
1433032011719.jpg
27KB, 341x511px
I think a good test for a masculine face is being able to pull off a stache and still look masculine as fuck.
>>
>>42551560
Randy orton is a god and i would let him cum in me
>>
>>42561131

still looks horrible. he has smooth skin, but his eyes, non-existant chin and bloated cheeks are still there

>>42561137

I meant in general. no doubt about it that the top 1% of asians are ultimate chads. but it is a fact that asian features generally are not considered attractive, and that asians suffer from negative stereotypes.

they still don't have it as bad as pajeets though. those guys are absolutely fucked.

>5'8"

you need a lot more than that if you want to be considered a chad/slayer.
>>
File: chadstheory.jpg (53KB, 874x859px) Image search: [Google]
chadstheory.jpg
53KB, 874x859px
>>42561164

He won't be a 7/10 with dyed eyebrows. He'll
be a 5.5/10.

Pic related is a 7/10 PSL Rating.

You gymcels throw around numbers to carelessly.
>>
>>42560158
yes it is
>>
>>42561174

guy is robust as fuck. massive skull. skin can be better though.

>>42561164

this. his eyebrows are horrible
>>
File: chadjeet1.jpg (67KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
chadjeet1.jpg
67KB, 736x489px
>>42561181

I go to my University gym and there's a shit ton of aesthetic asian and pajeet dudes. Not just muscles, but facially aesthetic.

So you would say these pajeets wouldn't slay? Even if you remove their blue eyes, they are still good looking.
>>
Bump limit reached, new thread is up >>42561225
>>
>>42559936
this guy looks like a good fuck, but not long term husband material
>>
>>42561194

those are nuristanis, not pajeets.

anyway, to answer your question. I highly doubt that there are " a shit ton of aesthetic asian and pajeet dudes".

pajeets and asians are generally manlets. they have (stereotype) small dicks, are nerds. they have the disadvantage of being ethnics (especially pajeets) in western world.

every indian guy that is attractive, that has what it takes to be considered a chad in general, belongs to an absolute minority that has caucasian features, does not have that rancid curry smell, doesn't have an autistic personality, doesn't dress like a clown with baggy jeans and polos, doesn't wear a moustache, doesn't have those dead eyes that many indians have,...

this may sound racist, but it is unfortunately a reality. loo, at r/incel, and see how many are currycels.

their aesthetics are generally considered disgusting. i don't know if this is because of the caste systeĆ¹, the arranged marriages or whatever, but fact is that the vast majority of indians are really not attractive at all. maybe the guys in the west are better than average, because they are mostly students from rich families.

moreover, indians always overestimate themselves. they think there is this positive view in the west of india (meditation, hinuism,....) but in reality the average western woman sexually despizes indians completely. same goes for asians., though they have far better features.
>>
>>42561104
Huh?
>>
>>42561332
>"your personality is important"
>"just be confident"
>>
File: slayor.png (1MB, 1134x572px) Image search: [Google]
slayor.png
1MB, 1134x572px
>>42561030
>>
>>42552723
kys and take this shit meme with you to the grave
>>
>>42561443
kek
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.