[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Manlet/ of the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: manlet haircut.jpg (187KB, 1423x1081px) Image search: [Google]
manlet haircut.jpg
187KB, 1423x1081px
Let's share tips and tricks to hide our short height.

I present you : the manlet haircut, this is an extreme case, but anything long at the top and shaven at the sides will make you look taller.
>>
>>42547488
This is pure autism and sarcasm
>>
File: 1389298137174[1].jpg (147KB, 936x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1389298137174[1].jpg
147KB, 936x1353px
Many sneakers will have a big heel, you should prioritize them instead of flat sole shoes
>>
Get good fitting clothes.
Clothes that are baggy make you look even shorter
>>
ordered these fuckers yesterday. adds two inches. combined with nike huaraches that adds up to 3-4 inches extra in height.

>>42547850
seconded
>>
File: 1502974500216.png (501KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502974500216.png
501KB, 640x480px
>>42547488
Reminder.
>>
>>42547488
Just go ottermode and you'll have a chance with petite girls. I've been pretty lucky with 5'7''
>>42547850
Also this.
>>
>>42547850
How small are you that you can still afford baggy clothes? Or are you buying them in those fatty shops?
t. 5'6 and impossible to buy anything I can fit in.
>>
>>42547974
I'm 166 superior measurements of length. 5'5 for you.
It's difficult with pants, jeans etc. Shirts are easy though. Just take the smallest and work up from there.
Bonus is if you are /fit/ and it shows through your shirt
>>
>>42548016
Yeah, but my point was that even large shirts which are supposed to be for ~180cm aren't baggy because I fill them up with muscles. Sure I could buy some xxl shirts, but you're retarded if you do that. Also I tailor my pants because it's fucking impossible to fit my ass and legs if I'm not buying a few sizes too large.
>>
>>42548048
>~180cm aren't baggy because I fill them up with muscles.
Was not talking about the width of the shirt being filled up.
Sometimes you see these guys with shirts that go over their waistline down. That's what makes you look shorter
>>
>>42547488
What kind of haircuts do extremely tall guys usually have?
I am incredibly tall (7'4") and my haircut is shoulder-length and very feminine-looking because I want to look androgynous because girls nowadays like androgynous-looking guys, and my girlfriend is one of them.
I have blonde hair, by the way.

I am thinking about whether I should have a pixie haircut or just keep it the same but I haven't decided yet.

>>42547944
Ottermode body builds look better on tall guys with prety faces, imo.
I am very tall myself and I went ottermode just so I can look slim and pretty but still have some muscle on me.
Also, it's the most I can achieve while being natty. I work out like crazy.
>>
>this thread
>>
>>42548370
you can't look androgenous and be fucking 7'4", let your inner bear out for christ's sakes.

your girlfriend is emasculating you. i want you to do what you want, and not what your immediate surroundings are telling you to do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.