[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crab Bucket Gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>Be 5' 11", 145lb
>Get gains to 185 over 2.5 years
>Get major crab bucket mentality from family, coworkers and friends along the way
>Ooh going to the gym again wow so cool
>2.5 years of this
>Not just light insults but insulting my penis and insecurity
>Penis and insecurity totally normal
>Finally snap at friend telling him about crab bucket and feeling 'threatened'
>Entire friend group tells me not to be a douchebag

WTF? I love having women actually consider me for sex. I love having career opportunities just because people take me seriously for being manly looking. I love feeling great every day. I tell this to my friends and they constantly tell me I'm getting too big, I'm 'changing', I spend too much time at the gym, Im a douchebag now, etc.

These friends (12ish of them) are all twigs or obese and love vidya. I also love vidya but now they dont' even want to play with me. Gainz have literally made my mental cognition better as well to the point that I'm better than them at video games too. They don't like me anymore just cause I look normal and have female friends/girlfriends/hooksups nowWTF pls explain /fit/.
>>
>>42547249
they are bad people. Cut them out of your life.
>>
They are envious that you walked the path of the swole instead of being a faggot
>>
>>42547249
I strongly suggest you this quick read. You are leaving humanity behind.
http://4umi.com/nietzsche/zarathustra/8
>>
if this is true, and you're not being a douche to your friends in any way, tell them how you really feel. and if they still act that way you just gotta move on bro
>>
get new friends
>>
>>42547273

>Yea, I know thy danger. But by my love and hope I conjure thee: cast not thy love and hope away!

>Noble thou feelest thyself still, and noble others also feel thee still, though they bear thee a grudge and cast evil looks. Know this, that to everybody a noble one standeth in the way.

>Also to the good, a noble one standeth in the way: and even when they call him a good man, they want thereby to put him aside.

>The new, would the noble man create, and a new virtue. The old, wanteth the good man, and that the old should be conserved.
>>
>>42547283
>http://4umi.com/nietzsche/zarathustra/8

Thanks for the complete waste of time that was that reading for faggots.
>>
>>42547326

Lmao yeah
>>
>>42547249
Sounds like you've outgrown your friends. Kind of sad, but that's life. Move on.
>>
>>42547326
>>42547440
>t.brainlet
>>
>>42547677
Where to start with Nietzsche, senpai?

I was thinking Beyond Good and Evil (Kaufmann translation)
>>
>>42547757
I actually started with "Thus spake Zarathustra" because i liked the tone and the way Nietzsche writes. I also read "The Anticristh" and "Beyond good and evil" and i can say they are more serious in tone, complex and lack in poetry (still good obv).
>>
>>42547757
Start with his later works and go backwards. That way you will see his narcissism for what it is.
>>
File: humanity.jpg (144KB, 1427x1242px) Image search: [Google]
humanity.jpg
144KB, 1427x1242px
>>42547273
>pic related
this is u now OP
>>
>>42547817
4 SCOOPS AND A MEDICALLY INDUCED COMA CMOOOOON
>>
>>42547775
>>42547804
Would you say there are prerequisites for reading his works?
>>
>>42547757
>Where to start with Nietzsche
In the trash.
Nietzshe's philosophy in two sentences.
>Everything is meaningless
>Kill yourself
He literally went insane and had a mental breakdown.
>>
>>42547257
this, if they weren't toxic as fuck they'd just notice you being bigger and carry on as normal
>>
>>42547273
My man!
The chapters on the marketplace and the last man should be mandatory reading.

>>42547887
>everything is worthless
And it is up to us to create our own meaning, and our own existence.
This is what the whole "God is dead" thing is about, we have created a meaningless existence by removing the need for religion through enlightenment. It is up to great men to create new meaning in this void.

>kill yourself
Once you become a burden on yourself, and on others. There is no honour in becoming a weak and frail parody of yourself, shitting the bed as you are too infirm of body and mind to stand.

Do you even philosophy, brah?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.