[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emotional after lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500048583546s.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1500048583546s.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
Does this happen to anyone?
Lately I've been doing hardcore leg work and I've noticed after squatting I get really emotional. Like I really want to cry type emotional. Its confusing.
>>
>>42546832
I don't get it after squats, but it does happen when I bust out a really intense set. My heart is racing and I can't catch my breath and my body is producing crazy amounts of chemicals.

I think it has something to do with breathing, honestly.
>>
If you are using pre workout stuff, that could be the reason.
>>
Sometimes its so bad I dont even make it home and just cry while squatting
>>
Its weakness leaving the body, making room for muscle growth
>>
>>42546832
no, I just get hungry and proceed to eat a shitload of peanutbutter and eggs
>>
>>42546832
Is it something in your hearth bro,
something buried deep in it.
A lack of love in your life that make you cry without you knowing it because you always felt that way, but the gym make us look into ourselves in the mirror every rep.
>>
>>42546832
After as in, after your set? Or when you get home?
>>
File: 1493938298568.jpg (89KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493938298568.jpg
89KB, 650x800px
>>42546841
>I think it has something to do with breathing, honestly.
i think you might be on to something with this whole breathing thing
>>
>>42546864
Wait. PB and eggs go together? Now I'm getting emotional.
>>
>>42546875
Maybe I rage lift a lot of the time because suppressed anger.

>>42546879
And mainly after I go home and cool down. On the drive home I wanted to start crying for some reason. Actually even after my workout when I was stretching and foam rolling I started getting emotional.

>>42546907
PB goes really good with certain meat desu.
>>
Crying is a way to reduce your cortisol level. Maybe you are overtraining and stimulating your sympathetic nervous system too much and have an elevated cortisol level.
This is just pure conjecture.
>>
It's CNS strain. Pretty normal. Are you a woman?
>>
Sometimes I get upset, yeah, but I think it's due to environmental factors that remind me of my worries, shortcomings, insecurities, etc.
I just try to control my breathing and tell myself to stop being a bitch. Sometimes it helps to go take a piss.

Hope you figure it out :)
>>
>>42546907
You should make a peanut butter cheeseburger. Shits so cash. Toast the bread and spread a thin layer on the bun and eat the burger how you normally would with whatever you put on it, goes good with any other fixings. Better yet put the PB on the bread first then toast it in the oven and let it caramelize.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.