[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you saving money for the Chad Implant already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ga_Y3w_VM.jpg (149KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
ga_Y3w_VM.jpg
149KB, 640x449px
Are you saving money for the Chad Implant already?
>>
>>42546057
so now he looks more like a chad, but he doesn't act like one

being a chad is in the mind. i'm fat and i have bitch tits and i have fucked hotter girls than you.
>>
>>42546090
>and i have fucked hotter girls than you.
>chad
>fucks up his snarky comeback

What did Anon mean by this?
>>
>>42546090
The way you act comes from your experiences and circumstances.

For example, every loser has that story of a loser friend in school who suddenly becomes attractive or accepted among a better group and changes completely to the point where you two now act like strangers. And that happens because his daily activities and interactions changed, and so did his personality, because that's nothing but a set of cumulative responses to recurring events.

That's why you can't reason your way into a new mindset. That's why losers feel like their "real" personality is hidden inside them and they can't really act on it. You're bound to who you are by something outside of yourself.

If a guy becomes attractive, the way people react to him will change, and so will he by extension, at least if he allows the change to happen.
>>
>>42546057
What is this called?
>>
>>42546090
DJ KHALED!!!!
>>
>>42546057
Jaw implants are stupid, all you need to do is to have proper resting mouth resting posture and stop mouthbreathing. The dude looked fine on the left btw, if I was a girl I would've dated him.
>>
>>42546057
From invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women
>>
>>42546317
Should I find new friends? Move somewhere else?
>>
>>42547512
I am stuck with this as well all my mates are retard chavs who would rather drink and do drugs in public than go anywhere where girls go, makes it difficult.
>>
>>42546057
Left looks like LoveCraft.

Cthulhu ft'hagn?
>>
>can change outlook of life forever
>decide to stick head in the sand and shun cosmetic surgery
>>
>>42548848
It's weird. A good plastic surgery can make your life a thousand times better for a small price. Literally, you only shot at life, your single experience on earth, can be improved greatly by a simple procedure.

But tons of ugly people would rather bear the pain of a lifetime of rejection than suffer the indignity of violating society's "natural beauty" meme.
>>
>>42549578
start shilling elsewhere
>>
>>42549578
I could certainly use a jaw/nose job but eh
Got friends, can get girls from time to time, got a decent career and hobbies

Its like publicly admitting you are a vapid cunt
Just b urself
>>
>>42549578
>>42548848
How do you know if you need plastic surgery, and also what kind of surgery?

Anyone I know IRL obviously tells me 'you look fine' as if being mediocre is something I should be happy with.
>>
>>42548280
>>42547512
I don't know. I'm stuck where I am because making lasting friends was always difficult to me, way more difficult than picking up girls or anything else like that, so I can't be picky.

But I definitely feel that a limited social circle and lack of new experiences are imposing limits on my growth as a person. It's like you're always playing a character, and the same character, because you have no room to reinvent yourself and give momentum to different attitudes and different patterns of behavior.
>>
File: lol.png (309KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
309KB, 610x407px
>>42549641
>>
I have really nice cheekbones but only really look good from an angle, after if been doing some exersize they look god tier next day back to normal am i just loosing water weight instead of fat?
>>
>>42546353
skin care
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.