[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Is there any Whey (or mass gainer) that isnt filled with extra shit?

The closest thing iv found is Impact Whey Protein, but that has Sucralose in it which is insanely bad for you like all artificial sweeteners.

Pic unrelated
>>
Rich Piana 5%er Egg White Crystals
>>
File: NOW-02172-2.jpg (423KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NOW-02172-2.jpg
423KB, 1600x1600px
>>
>>42545901
Maybe try plant based instead of whey protein
>>
>>42546167
>look this up
>it's a real thing that exists

I really, really, really thought you were memeing me
>>
Unflavored whey? It's 100% whey?

That's what I buy.
>>
File: 1501683350383.jpg (52KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1501683350383.jpg
52KB, 600x596px
>>42545901

My girlfriend told me not to use ON whey because it's whey concentrate, which is bad (in her opinion). What the hell is she on about?
>>
>>42546371

I put this in my fruit smoothies, been using NOW products forever, they're legit as fuck. I've even sent their customer service multiple questions, they always get back to you with a response written out by some dude, not a copy paste response.
>>
I don't know how people can drink ON and why is it so popular. I've tried 3 different flavors but all of them are incredibly sweet. Wanted to puke every time. Had to mix with water because of sweetness but still was bad.

Staying away from fast carbs and everything sweet made me very sensitive.
>>
>>42545901
Gold Standard along with a few other manufacturers sell whey without artificial sweeteners, but they almost always taste like dog shit because whey tastes like dogshit and they'd have to add an unacceptable amount of sugar to receive the same result as they do with sucralose. Your best option is to be a no-gains faggot and eat plant based or eat chicken like you do cock.
>>
>>42546830
She's high on cocaine. ON is primarily isolate, with some concentrate like basically almost every other powder besides the rip off hydrosolate stuff.
>>
>>42546899
I just order the unflavored from my protein in the 11lb bags and add whatever to my shakes for flavor.

Also add the powder to everything I cook and bake. Usually don't notice it.
>>
>>42546916
Yeah, the only problem is if you just drink the powder with only water/low-fat milk. It tastes god awful.
>>
>>42546379

You forgot to say no homo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.