[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a vegan gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: sarahsullivan.jpg (114KB, 592x590px) Image search: [Google]
sarahsullivan.jpg
114KB, 592x590px
How do I get a vegan gf?
>>
>>42545897

Be vegan and a girl
>>
I have one and it's fucking awful. Everything is a chore to do anything. All she cares about is veganism.

Read some vegan forums, there are not enough hottie vegan guys so they date us normies and hope they convert you when you're so committed. It's a trap.
>>
>>42545921
So it's a buyer's market for vegan men?
Looks like I'm going vegan, goodbye /fit/, I'm going to the dark side
>>
>>42545902
Lol this
>>
>>42545949
Yes, vegan males are very sought out. All I ever hear on the vegan forums is they can't find vegan males and just date normies and hope they see the light.

Personally I've subconsciously stopped eating very much animal product and don't eat non vegan around her.
>>
>vegan
>gf
<does not compute
>>
>>42545962
>Personally I've subconsciously stopped eating very much animal product and don't eat non vegan around her.

Good man
>>
I had a nice Nigerian girlfriend once. She was pretty great and even made fun of vegans once, then her psychology teacher showed the class animals getting butchered in a barn and she turned vegan. After that day she would not stop arguing or finding a reason to get mad about something, even telling her to calm down got her mad. So trust me Anon, you don't want one.
>>
>>42545949
Bye

I would do it too if I was as brave as you. there are a shit load of vegan hotties, and almost every vegan guy is weird as shit. So a vegan chad, or even just being a /fit/ vegan could get you the pick of the litter.

I'll probably go vegan at some point, just because I like feeling better than everyone and vegans seem to think they are, so it just makes sense.
>>
File: aA49oCP.png (443KB, 424x455px) Image search: [Google]
aA49oCP.png
443KB, 424x455px
>>42545921
You might have just made the single most legitimate reason to go vegan.

Plus whenever you get sick of her veganism you can just eat meat in front of her one day and bam relationship over with no lingering attachment.

faurk im in on this
>>
>>42545897
That bitch is eating ice cream, what the fuck is this shit, she's not vegan.
>>
>>42546025
it's non dairy hagen daz
>>
>>42546009
>>42545949
>>42545962
>>42546024
Bunch of fags. The key isn't to become vegan, it's to lie to her and make her believe you're vegan when you're actually not. The only problem then is hiding all the meat if you live together.
>>
>>42546046
I hide my meat in my pants.

Sometimes
>>
>>42546046
Wouldn't it be easier to just not eat meat than to have a secret fridge of meat that you can only access when she isn't around?
>>
>>42546089
Yes, it would, but sometimes you don't want to stop eating meet. Might have to live off jacks links jerkey or some shit to take no risks
>>
>>42546175
This just might work.
>>
>>42546175
*Meat
>>
Come to Austin, this place is squirming with vegans.
>>
Anyone know if there are any conservative vegans? Can't stand liberals, and the majority of vocal vegans are liberals..
>>
>>42546256
There are but they're rare
>>
>>42546256
That's a hard thing to find friendo, and chances are your "conservative" vegan girl might end up being some edgy trap in the end
>>
>>42546228
jesus christ they must all be fucking insane.

imagine resisting all of that barbecue 24/7
>>
>>42546256
I don't find many, but I'd imagine it'd be mostly for health reasons. Conservatives tend to swing religious, and the Old Testament is chock full of animal slaughter and sacrifice, so killing animals for human use/consumption wouldn't be something a conservative woman would shy away from naturally.
>>
>>42546323
>beef
>texas
>"barbecue"
>>
>>42546256
that's like finding a gf
>>
>>42545897
You don't.
>>
>>42545921
This.

>can't eat shit when we go out
>constantly talking about how she thinks meat is gross
>unhealthy as fuck
>always talks like she is on some moral high-ground
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.