[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanted to say Thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: EWBTE.png (50KB, 1033x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EWBTE.png
50KB, 1033x1080px
Hey, folks. I built a home gym and started lifting about a month and a half ago, and a lot of the progress I've made I attribute to the advice from /fit/. I switched it up today and tried 3x5, and I managed to squat my first full plate. Not even close to impressive, but considering I started with a naked bar 6 weeks ago, I'm quite proud of myself.

So thank you for all the help. 4.5 months to go on my first 6 month goal and I'm feeling great.
>>
>>42545670
Hey man, good progress I'm a beginner to and making good gains and it's sweet. Best of luck to you in your progress, don't give up!
>>
>>42545670
hope you can afford to keep buying weights
>>
>>42545670
this is me now you are no where near my level you retard you will never be strong with such a stupid neck that looks so long and dum retard you probably dontlift as much as me retartded ass youre so skinny that i almost spatt out myu juice box that im drienking right now that you probably dont know about how the glycose unleshes muscle growing potetntials never before sean! retard youre a fucking little child compared to me i could deadlift you with my eye tied behind my back nigger
>>
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>42545697
I spend like 150 on weights today. That should keep me going for a while now.
>>
>>42545670
What do you mean when you say you squatted a plate?

Did you squat 45 bar plus 45 making it 90lbs? So 22.5 each side?
>>
I'm about a month and a half in and I'm going to attempt 1pl8 after work today. I'm petty excited, which I would not have expected at all back when I started.
>>
>>42546051
No, squatting a plate means one plate on each side.
>>
>>42546051
Sorry, I thought 1 plate indicated 1 plate on each side. I'm new at this. 135 pounds total.

>>42546107
Okay good, I had it right. Thanks for the confirmation.
>>
>>42546069
ikr? I've always hated working out, but as soon as I had the gym in my house it's all I want to do when I get home. I write down my progress on every exercise and I can see the number steadily rising.

Except for bicep curl, for some reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.