[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become disciplined ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 78460309.jpg (59KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
78460309.jpg
59KB, 1200x630px
Maybe I shouldn't say this stuff, but I'm honestly tired of being fat/chubby.

I've been going to the gym on and off for 6 months.

I just don't know how to become disciplined enough to actually see improvement.

How do you guys do it ?

Do you guys exercise and lift 5 or 6 days a week ?

Lastly, what do you guys eat on a daily basis ?
>>
File: 1500022413273.jpg (122KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1500022413273.jpg
122KB, 750x1331px
Just like lifting weights, with discipline you need to improve your work capacity, you can't just launch into being a monk after being a fatass lazyboy.

Do a little today, and keep it there for the week, next week, be a little more disciplined. Set small goals and achieve them, and soon you will be disciplined.
>>
It's diet man, I'm lazy and just did keto because all I had to remember basically was don't eat more than 30g of carbs. Of course you've gotta watch your calories, but it's really hard to overeat without carbs, and plus you're not hungry all the time anyway. I went off it this week to see what would happen, and all I can think about is food, I'll eat and it feels like I haven't eaten. Everything's sickly sweet, bread just tastes like bland mush, and eating feels tedious.

My goal was to see my abs, I went from 30% body fat to 12% or so in a year and a half and I'm closer to being underweight than a healthy weight now. Now I've gotta figure out how to put on some muscle without getting super fat again.

Give it a shot, you might reprogram your taste buds and brain.
>>
>>42543992
For me, going to the gym is just
>what I do
When I don't feel like going and I could stay home like a fatass, I go
>wtf am I doing?
then I pick up my stuff and just go to the gym even if I don't want to because
>that's what I do
and every time I'm glad I went
>>
>>42543992
Set small goals, then separate thise into smaller goals. Your brain releases dopamine every time you accomplish a goal, which is why vidya, fapping and using the internet too much fucks with your brain: you release too much dopamine and get addicted
>>
create schedule. less questions. only hard part is creating the schedule. also goals.
>>
Get some weights at home and work out everyday. Don't worry, you won't overtrain as a beginner. Do it until it becomes a habit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.