[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoulder pain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: shoulder.jpg (57KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder.jpg
57KB, 650x430px
So i've been having this minor shoulder pain when i lift my arm above my chest at around 45 degrees from my chest.
Nevermind when it hurts and it doesn't hurt a lot but my shoulder socket seems to be making sounds when approaching that specific spot.
Any idea why?
>>
File: beeuris2.png (229KB, 799x453px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris2.png
229KB, 799x453px
rest 6-10 weeks. Keep lifting and you'll tear a rotator cuff and then be out indefinitely. Do the math, 6-10 weeks or 6-12+ months. It's not that hard, rest nigga. Injuries are apart of evrey sport, you're lifting and pushing yourself to the limit at the gym and you sprang a ligament, it's ok the majority of us have had this happen. Don't listen to anyone who says "play though the pain" or "keep on going pussy" you have to heal and this is just a minor bump in the road. You can do cardio and that will get nutrient rich blood flowing through that spot. think of resting as apart of routine.
>>
>>42542726
but it doesn't hurt when i'm not doing anything with the shoulder.
you think i should stop working out completely or just anything that involves shoulders?
>>
>>42542761
You can do leg presses/abs but don't get overconfident. 6-10 weeks,you tweaked something, working the shoulder joint with heavy weights will only make it worse unless they're routines given to you by a physical therapist
>>
Do shoulder mobility work
>>
>>42542807
thanks mate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.