[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need to get rid of 20 kg fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: 20170817_222419.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_222419.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
before summer break started I was ready to enter a diet but but It's nuch harder than I thought when you have 2 fucking brothers laughing at the idea and eating french fries every god damn day.

I head that if you loose fat fast you will put it back in no time,but is that true? Can't I just starv myself for 7-10 days or water fast or something?

Any ideas how to loose weight fast? I'm 80 kg right now and i think 60 will be an ideal weight.
>>
File: 1454530325658.jpg (38KB, 551x367px) Image search: [Google]
1454530325658.jpg
38KB, 551x367px
>mfw thinken of you hurting
>>
Read the sticky
>>
File: 1501879110591.png (3KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
1501879110591.png
3KB, 360x268px
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hANQdqqFB8
>>
>READ STICKY WHORE
>learn what you have to do
>post them fat titties
>do what sticky says
>?????
>profit (and post them fat tits again)
>>
First of all stop caring about what others do, if you dont you will never make it. Second , the putting back weigth fast is true if you enter stravation mode since your body will take any nutrient and will store it to not fucking die. If you want to lose weight find out your daily calorie need and just eat under it by 300-700 kcal.
>>
>>42541882
>"i couldn't lose weight because my brothers ate french fries"

The excuses lazy people come up with.
>>
>>42541882
Read sticky and eat less.
>>
The way your panties squish against your skin is perfect, but if you really want to be less perfect then get one of those calorie tracking apps and become a cardio bunny. Don't forget the typical ass workouts like deadlifts.
>>
>>42541882
I want to inseminate this slam piggy.
>>
>>42541921
no actualy,I'm not lazy,i love hiking and long distance biking and i want to loose fat so i can go even longer distances but unfortunatly for me,I am too fucking proud to tell them that Im trying to loose weight and also I have a very nasty sweet tooth.
>>
>>42541966

you look thicc and hot. post more ass
>>
>>42541966
Ok not lazy, gluttonous.
>>
>>42541966
Just say no.

Say you don't want any.

You are doing this to yourself.
The hardest weeks of a diet are the first three, past that, you should be free of a lot of your cravings.

If you can't manage to maintain a basic diet, you will not manage a fast.
>>
>>42541882
Just wondering for science OP, would you ever eat a dude's ass?

Let's say you're really into him, he's sexy and you've already had sex and gone on a few dates. He brings you back to his place and wants you to eat his ass.

Do you do it or not?
>>
i want to hump your juicy thighs like a small dog. please don't lose any weight
>>
>>42541966
You can be as active as you want, but if you're not gonna control your food intake then don't bother. Also try doing just a long term diet your comfortable with. You can't just keep doing 7 day fast and shit like that, not only are they not good it's both lazy and unhealthy ways of losing weight.
Read the sticky.
>>
I just jerked off at work thanks to you.

Don't be too shy or embarrassed to be strict about a diet around your family. Just shrug off their comments and keep focused on what you want for yourself.

Do a mix of weightlifting and cardio and stick to your diet. Do Romanian deadlifts with EZ bars, squats and lunges, ab crunches, and maybe some dumbbell bench press and overhead press. Hit the treadmill or elliptical for 45 minutes and call it a day. Rinse and repeat 4 days a week.

I'm going to jack my dick one more time to you in those panties before leaving the office.
>>
File: 111111.gif (2MB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
111111.gif
2MB, 540x432px
>>42541882
Jesus christ you want to lose 44lbs fast? Even if you lost 2lbs per week thats still about 5.5 months. Losing anything more 2lbs per week is pushing it if you want to retain muscle and have energy throughout the day (because you will get constantly hungry).

Its honestly not that hard just aim for losing a pound per week. And stick with a decent basic diet (no sugar, no soda, drink lots of water). Besides, the first 10lbs are always the easiest as the come off literally over night.

You also have no idea how your body will look like 44lbs lighter as you may think you need to lose 44lbs but maybe its just 25 or 30. You dont have enough experience to fluctuate weight up and down to recall how your body looks at specific weights so you dont even know if it 44lbs you need to lose.

Also id fugg you
>>
File: 1502381357912.png (331KB, 700x3287px) Image search: [Google]
1502381357912.png
331KB, 700x3287px
>>42541892
>>
>>42542014
hmm I don't think so :/ if he a twink I would fuck his brain out with a strap on dildo but eat it? i don't think is my thing
>>
You look good to me. I would definitely jump your bones lol
>>
File: bitch.png (114KB, 392x453px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
114KB, 392x453px
I'm losing some weight but have a question.
Where does it go? Like I don't poop very big now and I think I'm losing more than just the weight of my poop.
What gives?
>>
>>42542088
Are you up for anal?

Like, would you rather take a facial or a cock up the arse?

>>42542100
Sweat/urine/catabolism into energy.
>>
>>42542077
ooh that was that fist reply! i got that was some kind of joke but it's my first time comming on fit,i usually stay on b and x.

But seriously now,i didn't came here so people can tell me how beutiful i am and shit,if i wanted that i would be on facebook or tumblr or other shitty site.I just wanted to talk with some actual people not some buzzfid articles.
>>
>>42542162
barter pictures of your legs for the value of our knowledge
>>
>>42542139
absolutly! i don't have any experience be ause im a fucking socialy awkward person but i think i would enjoy anal.
>>
>>42542181

post butt
>>
>>42541882
Literally just reading the sticky will give you every bit of information required to lose 20kg from your current shape.
>>
>>42541882
OP, I'll try to help you.

1. Start smoking. Crack, if possible; the effect of the smoke will make your brother's fries taste like ash

2. Eat healthy and exercise. Burn your calories, you have to eat, don't stop eating, that'll just make you sick, unlike crack;

3. Give up your dream of losing enormous amounts of weight in a few days. The crack is gonna help ya, but ain't everything.

Or... pay a lipo. At last, don't worry too much, just do your exercises and stop giving much of a crap, you have an aesthetic shape.
>>
>>42542162
It's a meme, man.

Just follow the sticky.
Download MyFitnessPal, it's a free app, and document everything that enters your body, good or bad.
Set yourself a calorie goal, one that's attainable, but low enough do that you don't stagnate.

Start moving more, follow a program either at a gym, or out and about.
If you can't afford a gym membership then couch-5k will get you to burn a load of calories.

Understand that 3,500kcal is roughly equivalent to one pound or 460g of weight gain/loss.
If you stay 500kcal under your body weight maintenance per day, you'll lose a pound of weight a week.

I have lost 45lbs in under 3 months by staying 1500kcal under maintenance with exercise.
Keep to it.

>>42542181
Neat, I wish my wife was as willing to take one for the team.
>>
>>42542100
Mostly absorbed by your body for energy. That's what losing weight is. Some is expelled through your feces and bodily fluids but not much.
>>
>>42542204
nah!
1.the light is horrible
2.I will pose nudes after i loose some fat.

how about nudes every 5 kg?
>>
File: titsorgtfo.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
titsorgtfo.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>42542253
we do have some standards here.
it's a very simple concept here.
>>
>>42542253
Do you want attention or do you want to lose 20kg? Either way is fine by me.
>>
>>42542253
This is a blue board, no nudes allowed fag
>>
>>42542236
no way i can pay a lipo in this country!
but i will try harder to control my fucking cravings and work out even more.
>>
>>42542253

post butt in panties
>>
>>42541882
>didn't post her current diet
s m h
>>
>>42541882
You look exactly like my fuck buddy.
>>
>>42542239
to know how much kcal you consume you need to make your own food but unfortunaly for me,i live at a bording school most of the time,and i have no way of fiding out the numbers , all that i can do is to guess and eat less of it.
>>
>>42542268
so it doesn't apply just for b ! xD
>>
>>42542348

>xD

nevermind i dont wanna see your butt anymore. i am gay now
>>
>>42542274
like i said,i want to talk to some real people not some fucking tumblr feminists or some shitty buzzfeed articles.
if the conversation goest to other places sometime,thats fine by me. :>
>>
>>42542286
Not sure if the healthiest idea, but HATE is a hell of a motivator. Actually, I work out because of my self-esteem and I feed hate and lie to myself to make me stronger... I do it even when I don't want t, I guess it is a real problem because I tried to fix it and couldn't.

Just don't overdo it, or you'll look like an asshole with mental issues, like me.
>>
>>42542284
thats why b exists ;)
>>
>>42542338
You can google, can't you?

Google, plus guessing will work well enough.
Alternatively, make friends with the kitchen staff and ask to write down what goes in what.

You just need to be sure you're under your maintenance.

If that's too hard, start eating just the healthier options (steamed green vegetables, baked/roasted lean meats like fish and poultry).

Also, exercise, gym if possible, buy Couch to 5K can be done anywhere.

Also
>Boarding school
>>42542253
>Nudes
>>
>>42542368
Well why are you ignoring every person telling you to read the sticky? Have you read the sticky? Because looking at your current shape you aren't in need of any trade secrets on how bodybuilders squeeze out the last few pounds before getting on stage. You need to start counting your macros and getting at least some light exercise. That's all there is to it.

Figure out your daily TDEE (it doesn't have to be anywhere near accurate) or just pick a good starting point like 2000. Learn to cook. Figure out how to make chicken breats taste good with herbs and spices. Eat veggies. Eat oats. Eat eggs. Stuff that has lots of fiber and gives you plenty of satiety for their calorie count. Start reading nutrition facts on EVERYTHING you eat. Google stuff that doesn't have it printed on. And keep counting those fucking macros. Once you've done that for a few weeks it's time to step on the scale and see what happened. Lost weight? Great, keep doing what you're doing, slowly cutting maybe 100 calories from your daily diet (as you lose weight your TDEE will go down too so eating less will not make you more hungry at this point).

The principles are very simple and figuring out the tools to get there is a personal matter. For example if you struggle with eating less than 2000 calories it's time to look at your diet, do you snack? Do you drink soda? Quit it. Are you drinking 3 liters of milk a day? Probably a good idea to drink less. We can't know any of this because you haven't told us anything and because it makes no sense for an internet stranger to give you concrete advice. All we can tell you is

READ

THE

FUCKING

and adjust your life habits accordingly.

I'll be back for those butt pics in about 8 weeks.
>>
File: tumblr_oaqwskwCR81rhaa3mo1_1280.jpg (139KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaqwskwCR81rhaa3mo1_1280.jpg
139KB, 750x720px
>>42541882
MFW this looks exactly like my gf. Same tan lines, height, hair length, and glass. Little scary how close it looks.
>>
>>42542428
Underage b&
>>
>>42542428
Yeah, don't post nudes before Feb then.

Welcome to after that, but you'll have to post them on /soc/ or some shit and link them here.
>>
oh well guys,now I feal way more motivated and i'm gonna delete this thread and go read the stiky notes
thank you~
>>
Read the fucking sticky before posting retard>>42541882
>>
>>42542466
They don't much, but janitors tend to purge before I get on.
I don't want to miss fresh 18yo braphog nudes.
>>
>>42542467
>Deleting thread

Fucking fag, they delete themselves
>>
>>42541882
Intermittent fasting. I still enjoy eating terribly from time to time but I've still lost 15 pounds in the last 2 months
>>
>>42542496
on a fast right now, thought i'd do it once a week from dinner the day before to breakfast the day after.
>>
File: 1491594946606.jpg (31KB, 680x674px) Image search: [Google]
1491594946606.jpg
31KB, 680x674px
>>42541882

You were built to have a baby pumped into you.

Accept your thicc heritage.
>>
File: stop-eating-you-re-really-fat-2.png (455KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
stop-eating-you-re-really-fat-2.png
455KB, 600x700px
>>42542428
Fuck sake you stupid fat bitch, can you stop being a massive attention whore and just fuck off already?

STOP STUFFING YOUR FAT LITTLE CHEEKS. It really is that fucking simple.

You're pretty ugly. Look at that lifeless mousey brown hair and those fat little stumps I guess you call legs AND WORST OF ALL fucking disgusting saggy tits at only 17 JESUS CHRIST!

Pic related is inspo for you to print out and stick on your mirror. You're welcome.
>>
>>42541882
Eat less you fucking retard, literally just EAT LESS FOOD. Stop doing the thing that makes you fat and you will not be fat. For fucks sake.
>>
>>42541966
oh man it must be so difficult to say no when someone asks you if you want something, poor you. I can totally tell you're not in any way complicit in your lifestyle.
>>
>>42541882
I'll be honest, you look fine.
But moving to the point since you want to lose some shit, get the amount of calories that you need and eat less than that, it's easy as shit, try to eat eggs, fruits or natural cereals and you'll be fine, don't even think about precooked or fast food and do some shit to move your ass, with that body which is like mine ill go for Yoga, some Step and running, try one per day and see the results.

Buena suerte
>>
Not gonna read the thread because I'm 90% sure it's all shitposting but I'll throw you an answer anyways

>wah boo hoo my weak brothers made fun of me so I quit
You're soft as shit if you let that get to you

>if you lose fat it comes back in no time
That's because fatties will go on a diet, lose weight, and then they think "ok I've lost weight I can go back to eating shit now" and they go back to their old ways of eating mayo and tubs of lard and balloon right back up. Stick to your diet and that won't happen

>starve myself for 7 days
Fuck no are you retarded. Just do intermittent fasting and really stick to it

Pls be in london
>>
>>42542568
This is what most normie tells people to do. You all think calories are the most evil thing. In reality, you NEED calories to get real lean. There's a reason why Bodybuilders who eats shit tons can be super lean while actually eating, and normies who eat as less as they can and still be skinny fat.
>>42541882
Not saying that OP needs to eat more than what she's eating, she is chunky enough so she should be eating around 2000 calories and then burn the fat off mainly from cardio 20~40 mins a day plus lifting weights. Remember OP, if you eat too less, your lean muscle will start to melt off, if your muscle melts off, your metabolism will get slower, so you'll store fat more easily. So make sure you eat enough protein and calories to maintain what is important, and put 100% effort into cardio and weights. You won't feel hungry, you won't get fat, and you will succeed. good luck
>>
File: 1497828625248.png (488KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497828625248.png
488KB, 600x400px
>all these low test beta posters giving advice when we have only received one blurry picture of this thicc goddess, not single ass cleavage shot, not a single twerk webm, not a single atg squat formcheck gif, and so on

my advice is don't take advice from anyone whos test is low enough to give you advice without frothing at the mouth for more pictures of your fart factory and the luscious twinkies for thighs you have holding it up.
>>
>>42543533
This, I've gotta see how well you store fat on your ass before we determine if a cut is even necessary, or maybe if a bulk would be better.

Post ass.
>>
Where are you from OP? I want you to sit on my face and be my sex goddess
>>
>>42541882
keto diet, google it up, if you're too dumb to count measure meal or lack willpower go with meme like Cambridge Weight Plan, should work if you stick to it
>>
File: Anchorarms.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Anchorarms.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>42541882
>shitty photo
>sideways
>didn't read the sticky
>wants a shortcut to supplant hard work and discipline

Women.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.