[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genetics to go pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-58-12.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-58-12.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I have been training for a bit less than one year, started very skinny and my routine and nutrition was pretty shit for the first few months. I gained muscle way faster than all my friends. I want to consider going pro in the future since lifting is the only thing I like. Based on my pic, can I do it? Obviously I'm natural but I'm willing to take steroids if I were to go pro. I'm 6'2 around 184 in this pic
>>
Also, how difficult is it to live off just your bodybuilding career? I have no clue
>>
>>42541619
You can go pro in male stripping for 40 year old women
>>
>>42541657
Why u mad bro
>>
>>42541619
The only way to know is if you hop on gear. I'm tired of steroid users saying it's all genetics when people look nothing like they did when they were natural after they start using. A lot of steroid users may have decent insertions, but compare their natural physique to their roided one and they look worlds different
>>
>>42541619
>>42541636
Bodybuilding is lifestyle, it's not something you can just casually do. But yes you have good insertions and could definitely do what >>42541657 suggests
>>
>>42541636

very difficult. Pros dont make shit for money. Not even phil health, theres rumors going around that he basically lives pay check to pay check. Kai green is essentially the only marketable, high paid, body builder right now (other than Ramy) since the olympia has lost almost all monetary value because of lack of interest. You have to understand that these guys spend literally thousands of dollars on pharma grade chemicals. On top of paying for their entry into most shows. Professional bodybuilding is a dead end financial wise unless you can learn how to market yourself similar to how kai green does it or von moger and the rest of the youtube stars. You dont seem to have bad genetic inseritons, but your clavicles arent ideal
>>
>>42541728
Yeah that's what worries me, to make decent money you need to have your own brand or have a huge sponsored instagram...too bad then. I guess I ll just stay natty and keep it as a hobby.
>>
>>42541619
No matter what genetics you have, you're not going pro anything without dedicating your life and health to it, including using roids. I remember being semi-pro in judo, have a black belt and a brown in Brazilian jiu jitsu. Went to senior nationals 4 times, got two golds, and was ranked for a short while. I then realized the dedication to go from where I was to an international or world class level meant ten times the dedication I was willing to put into the sport. Drop out of college, use roids, practice 6 hours a day, etc. These people dedicate their lives to it.

So I dropped off, only compete in small local tournaments as a hobby. I used to train at a jiu jitsu gym that spit out world class athletes as well, and as a hobby it isn't even worth training there. These people train with so much shit in their system I was at one point basically there for show. I stopped being able to keep up as I got older, and I mean late 20s as older. These people will train year around like it's tournament preparation, the amount of conditioning you need seemed like a special forces level to be.

So yeah, keep that in mind, it also applies to Olympic lifting, power lifting, and bodybuilding. It's your life, you are consumed by it.

>>42541657
>>42541678
Tbh if you don't have a great job, it seems like good money. Top male strippers in vegas make over 150k with tips. Just be prepared to strip for men too...
>>
>>42541951
I would consider the being a stripper for a while but my face is pretty mediocre, I don't think a good body is enough if I want to get paid a decent amount
>>
>>42541802
Don't let that deter you. If those guys thought the same way, they wouldn't be here today. If bodybuilding is what you want to do you should definitely go for it. You look good btw.
>>
>>42542054
Thanks man, that's nice of you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.