[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get willpower back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1502981227801-1848384939.jpg (841KB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1502981227801-1848384939.jpg
841KB, 2304x4096px
Hey /fit/, I trust you cunts more than I trust licensed and professional medical staff so here's the deal;

I'm an enormous lazy fuck and have actually starved because getting up would not have been worth the effort. However, I always somehow manage to convince myself to go to the gym.These past 4 months I have been going about 4-5 times every week and it has been great.

Recently however, whenever I go, I end up doing about a set or two before giving up. I feel totally un-energetic and just lose most of my will to workout. Its been goddamn shitty and I want the robustness back.

Do you think its because of specific foods or is it some sort of phase? Pls
>>
File: rslogo.png (26KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
rslogo.png
26KB, 256x256px
try cocaine
>>
>>42538556
True willpower comes from discipline.
You have to build up your discipline muscle.
Find difficult tasks and keep achieveing them. Also whenever you feel shitty, make that your cue to lift.

Vid below has good advice.
https://youtu.be/78I9dTB9vqM
>>
>>42538556
Maybe you have a really shit CNS, or you're stressed out as fuck and you're over training. Maybe try meditation. It's also possible you have something tiring you out badly, for example I'm dyspraxic so my sensory processing is shit and this it requires me to do expend a lot of mental energy just by existing.
>>
Not warming up enough.
>>
>>42539538
this. motivation only carries you towards the beginning and the "end" of establishing a routine. discipline carries you all the way through
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.