[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to lose weight and keep sanity at the same time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1502444338613.jpg (53KB, 466x571px) Image search: [Google]
1502444338613.jpg
53KB, 466x571px
What can I eat that
>contains minimal calories, still feeds well
>tastes good, can be eaten every day
>costs little, preferrably one serving under $5
>takes less than 5 minutes to prepare

So far celery seems good. But it's incredibly boring to eat as is.
>>
go to /fat/ and ask them
>>
>>42535458
How about you go to the store and look? I mean fuck, with such specifics, it's better to look yourself instead of asking anonymous people from around the world/web.
>>
>>42535488
Because getting immediate replies from people who eat the same is more effective, and I'm at work.
>>
Low-sodium canned beans
>>
>>42535458
my dick
>>
When a woman gets a vibrator, it's seen as a bit of naughty fun. BUT when a guy orders a 240 volt Fuckmaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating pussy, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built-in realistic orgasm scream 7.1 surround system, he's called a pervert.
>>
>>42535458
It's near impossible to do what youre asking. Food can be 3 of the following 4 things:
-inexpensive
-healthy
-quick to prepare
-tastes good

Eggs and raw food are pretty much the only things that fit all four but you'll get bored of that quick.

Best way to do it is just buy whole ingredients in bulk and meal prep once per week.
>>
>>42535458
Coffee, water, cigarettes, tuna, green vegetables, carrots. The best thing is to find things to distract you from eating/food in general. People are typically obese because they get bored. If you get bored, have a cup of coffee. Or read a book, learn an instrument, get a job, etc.
>>
>>42535501
Makes sense if you're at work then. but yeah, there's no way we'd be able to help mate. Lentils is the only thing that comes to mind in terms of cheap and decent macros, but it takes longer than 5 minutes.

It's just an extremely niche field you're looking for there man.
>>
Cabbage.
Cut it up, sprinkle some vinegar or salt, and you have something to snack from for hours.
You can also cook it in various ways, or add different flavors, so it's quite versatile.
It has 25 kcals /100 g, so it's mostly water, really, and should be really cheap in temperate areas.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (3MB, 6048x4032px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
3MB, 6048x4032px
>>42535458
Humor me here OP, but have you ever heard of fruits and vegetables?
>>
>>42536136
Don't forget take up smoking.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.