[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCAAs, Creatine, Booster, proteinpowder...WHAT is YOUR SUPP and Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: NO_MA'AM_–_Al_spricht.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
NO_MA'AM_–_Al_spricht.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
BCAAs, Creatine, Booster, proteinpowder...WHAT is YOUR SUPP and Why?
>>
>>42535437
Food
>>
>>42535437
yea i take the same shit, i take a few scoops of BCAAS in the middle of my workout and it helps
>>
>>42535449
Manlet
>>
l-theanine
>>
Creatine because I notice a difference with pump and that it gives me slightly more muscular endurance on higher rep sets.

Protein powder because I'm too lazy to get all of my protein from food. I get 100g~ from food, the rest from protein powder, usually 2 serves of whey a day.
Been lifting for 6 years and I've used creatine off and on, and I can tell you now it definitely is noticeable when I'm off, in that my pumps aren't as good, and my muscular endurance isn't' as good. Not to say it's a night and day difference, but is noticeable.
>>
food and whey, all you need
>>
dbol
>>
File: 1496198494998.jpg (120KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1496198494998.jpg
120KB, 1160x1160px
Thinking about buying some ZMA supplements, anyone have a positive experience with those?
>>
>>42535437
Vit D and Creatine.
Everything else can come from normal food.
>>
Vit D
Fish Oil
Vit C
Zinc
Multivitamin
>>
>>42535495
I'm 6'5 and jacked faggot
>>
>>42535564
No beta alanine?
>>
File: kelly.jpg (249KB, 1278x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kelly.jpg
249KB, 1278x1600px
morning: coffee, B12 (liquid), D3 (2000 IU)

pre gym: BCAA, Creatine, sometimes preworkout

others: Fish oil, occasionally ZMA before bed (when i first started taking it i could see the benefit and felt more alert when i woke up etc but now not really and probably wont buy another load. will just stick to zinc, maybe just even in a multi vitamin.)
>>
>>42535575
This.
>>
Cocaine and Zinc
>>
>>42535575
What's the best zinc form to take?
>>
File: frog of peace.jpg (128KB, 494x498px) Image search: [Google]
frog of peace.jpg
128KB, 494x498px
CBD oil
>>
>>42535767
I take Zinc Orotate, which is an aromatase inhibitor, (prevents the production of estrogen)
>>
File: kimbora-seoul-adex-1.jpg (139KB, 936x1406px) Image search: [Google]
kimbora-seoul-adex-1.jpg
139KB, 936x1406px
just proton
>>
>>42535830
Sounds good, just started reading up on Zinc a bit, and as far as I know at least oxide is a no go.
>>
>>42535437
protein powder, creatine, preworkout

also i'm taking a test booster right now just for the hell of it, it was on sale
>>
>>42535858
What test booster?
>>
>>42535617
I guess it wouldn't hurt, but I'm not taking it at this time.
>>
>>42535897
it's called Prime-T
>>
>>42535437
Protein powder, and only because I'm cutting. Getting 25ish G of Protein for 100 - 120 calories makes cutting so much easier.
>>
>>42536302
I thought about trying one but am always worried when i stop taking it that my normal levels could get fucked
>>
Tonight I dreamt about breaking and entering a vault and I remember holding a bottle of Vitamin D in my hand that was among the opium and supps loot...

So shall it be done.
>>
>>42536325
Nah, you get a minimal boost if any, it's mostly placebo. The normal level fuckery happens when you actually take test e. and shit, like legitimately doing steroids. Going on and off of a test booster is like going on and off of a multivitamin
>>
>>42535437
Vitamin D. It's winter atm and I was told it helps with winter depression. Placebo or not I feel better and it's cheep so why not.
>>
Do BCAAs cause ALS (a disease)? I remember reading a credible source linking the usage of BCAA with corresponding occurrence of ALS in Italian football players or something like that? I dumped a whole bag of BCAAs because of that.
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
Along with vities, is this stuff good or just hype?
>>
Phenibut because I like to edge to jav for hours
>>
>>42535437
Preworkout is for uneducated plebs with no willpower. Is legit terrible for you to the point where it is a defeating purpose of lifting weights altogether. Shit like protein powder and creatine is a bit more of a "hung jury" as to whether or not it's worthwhile but pre is garbage for tryhardfags who will never have discipline
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.