[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CLG/ Comfy Lifting General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-07-20_11.57.36.jpg (319KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-20_11.57.36.jpg
319KB, 675x900px
Hello welcome to another /CLG/ and I haven't updated the picture
It's been weeks since my last because I let my membership lapse.
So tonight's comfy topic how long have you ever gone between gym sessions? How did it feel to go back?
>>
File: 1495901155991.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495901155991.gif
974KB, 500x281px
i went on a bender and was out for 4 days.
planning on going 6 days in a row this week. been lifting in a hoodie and running at the end of my sessions to sweat out more and it feels pretty good. feel way more tired afterwards.
been leaning down a decent amount too and can see my abs, which is a nice feel. tbqh i think im looking at my best so i don't mind going and enjoying myself a little more.
>>
>>42535216
What a great place to be bro. I'm still 30lbs away from what I want, but can stand to lose 50 or so. Is 6 days overdoing it though?
>>
>>42535166
Man has 4 five pound plates
Government decides he should share with populace
Take the 4 plates, but not enough to spread around to everyone
Party leader takes 2 five pound plates
The other 2 plates are taken to a gulag to be smashed into pieces so everyone can have some weight

After 7 months you get your weight back and it's half an ounce

Have fun with your government controlled sharing you faggot
>>
>>42535305
BUHAHAHAHAHA WOW I TOTALLY MISREAD OP
>>
File: 1496188529365.jpg (211KB, 844x513px) Image search: [Google]
1496188529365.jpg
211KB, 844x513px
>>42535257
yeah it is, but i no longer have the mindset of lifting fucking heavy. i lift a decent amount, but im always dead after my workouts. i can look at myself with pride now and i attribute it to being consistent. generally i do 4-5 days a week so i may just take a day off at some point and sleep like a motherfucker.
30lbs is a decent amount of time. where are you at right now? how are you eating and lifting?
>>
>>42535405
I'm ~210 and 6' even. I'm not exactly watching everything I eat, and I really can't since I have a family and we're not financially ready for me to get extra protein powders or what have you. I know cutting will get me there quicker, and I have quit sugary things for about a week now. I'm moatly lifting and trying to get into running too. I used to run a lot, but shifted to lifting
>>
>>42535166
6 Months. Had jaw surgery back in November. Lost 15 pounds during downtime but took up running. Turns out my endurance was garbage and doing some stamina training really improved my gym performance. I also am willing to do more things in general. When I finally got back to the gym (after I was confident the increased blood pressure wouldn't pop my stitches) I did a little bulking to get my lifts closer to pre-surgery. Now I'm on a hard cut because I'm unemployed and have nothing to do all day but go to the gym and avoid stress eating.

My bench is way behind my other lifts due to avoiding it due to fear of getting crushed. I'm in a new gym now though with people who are okay with spotting. Current program is 6 days a week AB, A: Squats/Chinups + accessories. B: Bench. OHP/Deadlift + accessories, alternating every day Should I start benching every day? Should I stop doing OHP and just do bench? I have good legs, back, and shoulders but my chest is really underdeveloped.
>>
>>42535166
The whole time last week the gym was closed. My gains went down a bit.
>tfw dyel
>>
>>42535430
i actually cut down my meat intake and it's helped me lean down. it's cheaper too. it honestly just takes time though. if you're consistent and know that you'll eventually get passed your plateaus, you'll make it.
but yeah, look into a slow cut and running will definitely be a smart addition.
>>
About a month but was going every day before that month. 4 week vacation in 3 different places and really could only "workout" in subpar hotel gyms. One of them had 3 treadmills, a bench, and a cable machine and that was it apart from mats and dumbbells. Coming back to my daily routine hasn't been too hard but I did notice coming back I got sore a lot faster than before.
>>
>>42535531
Thanks for the running tip anon. I just finished off my workout with a nice 15-minute run
>>
I feel like my bench is falling behind my other lifts. Should I start benching every workout? Should I stop doing OHP? I'm not that far along right now.
>>
>>42535166
2 days for my sister's wedding.

i literally run every other day for 2-5 miles, then oly lift and powerlift for 2 hours, a day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.