[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys keep your gains on vacation? Gonna be out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do you guys keep your gains on vacation? Gonna be out of town for a week in the middle of buttfuck nowhere
>>
>>42533674
eat sensibly and don't sweat it. a week is nothing, you won't lose that much, i took a month off squatting due to a broken rib without much worry because i knew that all it would take was 2-3 weeks easily working back up to my old weights to get things back on track. you, you could probably do it in a single workout. just chill and enjoy your break.
>>
>>42533761
Exactly.
Just don't starve and relax. The weights will be there when you get back. Don't even think about it
>>
Anon are you watching the solar eclipse?
>>
sounds like I just need to enjoy my time off and take it easy.
>>42534240
Yep, gonna try to enjoy it with a couple of friends
>>
>>42533674

Schedule a deload week the same week as vacation and do body weight exercises.
>>
>>42533674
you might lose about 5% of your strength, youll be back to where you were at once you go through another week of lifting.
>>
>>42533674
>watching a solar eclipse

do you fuckers WANT to go blind? why not dose your eyes with sulfuric acid goddam
>>
>>42534240
First day of classes and it's one fuckhuge lab, prof is a hardass but hopefully I'll be able to dip out for a while.
Unfortunately I'll be only along the 0.9 magnitude part and not the full eclipse.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.