[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food prepping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: foodprep.jpg (118KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
foodprep.jpg
118KB, 800x577px
Hi /fit/ do you food prep?

I want to start lifting / dieting properly, I'm in a good place in life and I'm motivated as fuck to make it. The problem in the past, especially with the food, was that I lacked a routine I could realistically follow.

I love making food, but the reality of the situation is that often after I come home from a long day - hungry as fuck - I really don't feel like taking out all the pans, knives, bits and bobs necessary so I just eat some quick mostly unhealthy garbage.

Food prepping is the obivous solution here, having 1 or 2 days a week where I make food so it's ready when I need it, so here I am looking for advice. What are some good meals to prep? do you mostly microwave when reheating? do you eat some of it cold? what is a realistic amount of food to prep? does it actually help?

I guess it would be useful to you to know what kind of diet I intend to follow, but I haven't made up my mind yet, so I suppose I can take some advice on that aswell. Or I can read the fucking sticky again for the 7th time.

1.91cm - 6'3
75kg - 165lbs
Probably 17-20% bodyfat, most people say I'm skinny, but I got a bit of belly fat I can grab on to.

My plan was to stay at my current weight eating 2200 calories or so, see what my noobie gains get me and then go from there.
>>
My Kunis is about to go straight up your Muniz.
>>
>too lazy to diet right after work
Never gonna make it

But you can just buy rotisserie chickens from most grocery stores and warm that up quickly with steamed vegetable and rice. Takes less than 20 minutes with barely any work.
>>
Also steak is easy to broil in the oven, just 10~ minutes on max heat each side. It's not fucking hard at all. Read sticky as for what diet is best.
>>
>>42534500
how do you even use the broiler?

could you just google for me and then like, summarize? i'm a girl btw
>>
>>42533375
My Kunis, your Muniz.

Now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.