[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm 6'3 when do i start gear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: xxawd1.jpg (14KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
xxawd1.jpg
14KB, 178x283px
i'm 6'3 when do i start gear?
>>
>>42532867
When you hit the natty limit
>>
>>42532867
ASAP
>>
>>42532884
Why wait until reaching the Natty Limit?
>>
>>42532886
looks retarded in this pic
>>
>>42532905
wrong

btw hows life like as a 5'1 manlet spic? just curious
>>
>>42532892
Because
A. You be able to make an educated decision on if you are currently happy with your body or if you want to go further beyond
B.you will be even bigger when you roid
C. You won't feel like you cheated as you can think of it as beating a game and unlocking cheat codes
>>
>>42532912
its not cheating. infact its downright stupid to bodybuild without roids. its the equivalent of learning how to become a good soccer play except you arent allowed to use a ball for practice
>>
>>42532911
6'0 basketball hmmm
>>
>>42532916
What?
Are you suggesting that skelys and fattys should immediately buy steroids when they start training for aesthetic?
>>
>>42532945
yes
>>
File: IMG_0404.png (397KB, 599x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.png
397KB, 599x505px
>>42532953
That's just fucking stupid
>>
>>42532960
why? its more stupid to grind day in and day out in the gym for hours and ur body not being anabolic enough or ur testosterone being only barely above low baseline. you wont gain any muscle u'll just be slaving away smashing ur tendons and bone for nothing
>>
>>42532976
Steroids throw your testosterone production in wack
I'm not saying they're bad I'm saying you have to be pretty experienced in bodybuilding or powerlifting to be able to finally decide to do steroids
Either way you have to workout but steroids make your muscles grow a little bit faster
>>
>>42533008
a study proved that no lifting plus steroid intake resulted in 4kg muscle gain in 3 months. Without no lifting whatsoever in the gym
>>
>>42532916
anon, very few people here will ever be bodybuilders. simply lifting and taking care of yourself doesn't make you a bodybuilder.
>>
>>42533026
Okay
You'll still go to the gym though
Steroids aren't magic
>>
>>42533051
obviously
>>
>>42532976
But the majority of normal people don't have low T levels. And for all those people, they can make plenty of gains, simply by adjusting their lifestyle. If the goal is simply to be healthier and more aesthetic then using steroids is a dumb.
>>
>>42533143
how certain about that are you? also the levels that doctors have deemed "normal range" are low, because its frowned upon for men to be too manly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.