[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: knees.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
knees.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I do 100 squats a day without any weight, is this bad for the knees?
>>
>>42529347
why would you do 100 unweighted squats OP?
>>
>>42529363
he's fat piece of shit, thinking some squats will get him fit
>>
>>42529363
Clearly because he just wants to tone up a bit
>>
>>42529376
If he's really fat he's actually squatting lmao3plate
>>
I'm not fat, it's that I want to exercise with body weight, I do not have money to pay for a gym and I'm a manlet would look strange if I get too big.
>>
>>42529478
>if I get too big

Fuck off m8, you will not accidentally get too big. OP is clearly a normie.
>>
>>42529514
Why do people fear about getting too big. I never understood it. Like you don't go from auschwitz to Piano man in one night. You'd kinda figure when there is a good place to stop.
>>
>>42529347
You wont get bigger, you wont get faster, and you wont get stronger.
Unless you do proper bodyweight progression or add weight, you are only training endurance at best.
You might as well just go running istead.
>>
>>42529542
Even if you get big, how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>42529542
they aren't afraid of getting too big. they're just not interested in lifting, but instead of saying that to people they make up excuses and rationalizations in order to manipulate the people listening to them into believing that there's something more than laziness or honest disinterest in the process.

people do this all the time with everything. it's total bullshit, and many people live their entire lives totally unaware that they're doing it, and as such never develop the discipline necessary to address things in their lives that would make their lives and the lives of people around them better and more fulfilling.
>>
>>42529566
Because muh girls
>>
Body weight squats are only good for stretching a mobility work, you won't build any strength unless you progress to some meme like pistol squats. Just use weights bruh
>>
>>42529652
body weight squats are great for heart and general cardiovascular health, and are a great way to work on posture, flexibility, and general muscle function (ie working with energy, stretching, contracting, shaping themselves, moving things around to fit in different positions).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.