[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatties BTFO eternally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fat but not fit.jpg (367KB, 1440x1385px) Image search: [Google]
fat but not fit.jpg
367KB, 1440x1385px
>Fat but fit is a big fat myth
>people who were obese but "metabolically healthy" were at higher risk of developing heart disease, strokes and heart failure than people of normal weight.
Finally, something to shut up the hamplanets
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-39936138
https://archive.fo/Mx3A7
>>
shocker
>>
>>42528429
They won't shut up. They'll do what they've always done and ignore science to make themselves feel better. You're talking about people who will literally argue with their doctors because they don't want to accept the reality of the damage their lack of self-control has done to their bodies.

Nothing will change.
>>
>>42528429
if these people cared about facts, they'd have lost weight already
but they don't
accepting reality would mean they'd have to make an effort in order to better themselves
and they won't
>>
>>42528429
You don't understand fatties do you? They are a delusional creature that will deny reality and facts because it does not fit there own fantasy. They will simply decry this as one study and that it was run by fat shamers and therefore should be disregarded. It doesn't matter the amount of studies that come out they will continue to like to themselves about being "perfectly happy" being fat. Not because they are, but because they are lazy, too lazy to research how to get even moderately fit, too lazy to count calories, too lazy to develop self control and too lazy to do anything other than exist and whine.

t. former fat
>>
>>42528429
I can already imagine the professor who wrote that:
>Fuck, all my papers have been rejected this year... If only I could make a study about something with guaranteed significant results about a topic that's slightly controversial so that I can't be rejected for stating the obvious...
>>
>>42528429
It literally just takes some fat woman doing yoga poses to be deemed "health at every size! ;)"
>>
It's amazing that when the heart has to pump blood to twice the area that it is designed to pump it can fail.
Also amazing that fat penetrating internal organs causes them to work less effectively.
>>
>>42528429
Pic seems pretty comfy. What's going on there?
>>
>>42528932
Fatties curling in water to make them feel fit and strong
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.